Not only i'm feeling kinda fatigue... after been "annihilated" by heavy rain yesterday (how come i decided to run off through rain???? Idiot).... i have to get ready for my ultimate Hospital Laboratory Practical tomorrow.....
imagine..... wear latex grove for at least 10 hours, wear lab uniforms, smell bloody/stinky thing, see horrifying amputate organ, see grueling bone-marrow collecting procedure, see a dead body at morgue or worst view the post-mortem procedure) i hope not..... , encounters harm-fool virus/bacteria/worms ......
What i love about practical is.. you can different of patients that need to be obtained some of their "body/fluid" sample.... But i don't think I'm having chance to analyzed V.I.P sample in my new place (compare what i'd done in Subang Jaya Medical Centre in 2004.) but i'll enjoy doing my practical in the different places (this time at Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre, Klang)
The grueling thing that i have to face is.... I have to wake up at least at 5a.m and have to depart from home at least 6.50a.m (Jammed in the Klang City) ..... Because their hospital rule is... we have to come at 8a.m and go home at 6p.m (while in SJMC... student MUST present at 10a.m and go home at 5.30p.m) ....
Sigh.... here we go again..... time to make my bedroom fulled with A4 paper again.....
p/s: If you want to contact me (for those who have my numbers) call me ONLY at 8p.m-12 midnight... or just send me msg/e-mail/friendster/myspace .......
Bye...bye
4 comments:
Wow! Respect you lar. I cant even stand looking at blood.
Hmmm, I wonder how's your first experience dealing with dead body?
hehe..was in SJMC in 2005. missed you by a year. kenal abg Ramli? i rasa you batch razis? add me on myspace boleh? i can't add you sbb kena tahu your email and last name or stg.
www.myspace.com/lyanathewitch.
borak lagi bila bila. ;)
yes... Abg.Ramli and I were close until now.... he's realy a perfumist... lol
hcfoo: i'm not that scared when seeing the dead body...
i'll "cabut" lari if the body "wakes up" lol
Post a Comment