Thursday, April 5, 2007

Suffered, Regreted, Highly political situation



it's been a four days I'd slavered myself in practical..... I'm not sure what's my other friends think... but one common thing.... all our feet definitely hurt, we are sleepless.... Kong's feet got blisters yesterday.... Joel's shoes killing him, Lau definitely getting more hungrier, Prem???.... either he mad or happy or sad or sick... his face showing the same... "Pathetic", "Quietty" bla..bla...

I feel semi-regreted being here.... have to work 6 days like a staff but we are allowed only observating what the staff are doing.... We are like doing nothing.... only standing there while our feet gets more burden by our shoes.... The machines weren't that hi-tech like my previous practical place... but okaylah.. at least my fav. machine "Abbot Axysm" are there hehehehehe....

I'm feeling lucky that i've meet many cool laboratory staff and they are very generous to share their experience....

I'd break "a laboratory law" by wear a sandals in lab today. but i have to because my feet kills me !!!!! Not only me who suffered it.. Kong decided to do the same thing....

The Boss.... had done some Laboratory Q&A to us.. so our memory are refresh back....LOL

But honestly...... still it's nothing compare what i'd experienced in the laboratory (SJMC) before.... i love the "work-busyness", "party freak", "entertainment", "chattering" etc.

But some staff had revealed to me something that i should know... and i feel no-regreted by knowing it.... definitely our future depends on "political" twisted in the lab.... we might be get condemned like a finger's snap... Jeezzzz......


I missed the ol' memory.... but i shouldn't feel regretted what happen to me in here... God please save me from all the stakes I have to get through.....

No comments: