Tuesday, June 12, 2007

10 Layers of my delicious cake of life

Layer One: On the Outside

Name: Aziya "Marcee" Hj. Zahar
Birthdate: 11th May 1984
Current status: Single.... Simple
Eye color: Black Mama
Hair Color: I've tried mahogany before and i look like a Granny.
Righty or Lefty: Ambidexterous (Right= Writing, Eating ; Left=Chopping, and some labour works

Layer Two : On the Inside

My heritage: Malay, Indian, Cocos, Sabahan, Indonesian, Aussie, Chinese (rojak tepu)
My fears: No money
My weakness: Crying babies and handicapped person
My perfect pizza: Mozzarella Cheese Pizza.. emm.. maybe add some chunky chicken, onions, mushrooms and some pineapples

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

My thoughts first thing when i wake up: Not sure coz i'll sleep back until.....
My bedtime: Maybe i'm the perfect candidate as human nocturnal
My most missed memory: My birthday party with Vince as my guest

Layer Four : Your pick

Pepsi or Coke: Neither !!!
McDonald's or Burger King: Mc D lar... kenyang beb.
Single or Group dates: Single still
Adidas or Nike: Neither
Tea or Nestea: Both ... i like any kinds of Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cuppacino or Coffee: Cuppa

Layer Five : Do you.....

Smoke: I'll die early because of that
Curse: Idiotic slow driver who drive in the fastest lane (can u imagine that?)
Take a shower: One of the best time in a day
Have a crush: David Caruso... oh.. my gawd.. (Vince, jgn jeles okay..)
Think you've been in love: When? ... i love myself more
Go to school: Come on ! everybody goes to school (eventhough it's sucks)
Want to get married: I'm waiting for the Prince Charming to propose me... uhh... wait... i don't want it now
Believe in yourself: Who else will believe in you???
Think you're a Health Freak: Look at me !!!!!!!!!

Layer Six : In the past month

Drank alchohol: I'm clean yo !!
Gone to the mall: Oh dear.... I prefer hang out at Giant, Shah Alam
Been on stage: Uh.. not last month
Eaten Sushi: I don't want to get infected by tape worms.. so?.. HELL NO
Dyed your hair: Currently NO

Layer Seven : Have you ever..?

Played a stripping game:LOL... hahahha
Change who you were to fit in: I don't know... because i think i can carry myself very well

Layer Eight : Age


I'm hoping to get married : Oh please.... no one wants me (how tragic is that???)

Layer Nine : What was I doing

1 min ago : Start getting bored with this survey
1 hour ago : Maghrib prayers
4.5 hours ago : Sleeping
1 year ago : Monday... bored... maybe i'm in college

Layer Ten : Finish the sentence

I love : get what i'd wished for
I hate : Someone who makes friends with me just for their only benefit ... not both sides
I hide : My dark secret and my vibrators... LOL
I need: A great team and fun challenging job.. i'm jobless currently

No comments: