Naahh... not in love with a guy... I think i'm more keen to listen trance, techno and some dance music nowdays.... Well i do have a few favourites like Moby, ATB, Neuroticfish, etc. but two days ago i'd decided to search some old techno music/soundtrack from Need For Speed 3 : Hot Pursuit , Need For Speed 4 : High Stakes, Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Annihilation.
Need For Speed 3 : Hot Pursuit
Well i know NFS 3 (1998) and NFS 4 (1999) kinda lame to new generation kids... but what can i say.. if you not/can't play this ol' series.. you are not truly NFS fans. NFS 3 and NFS 4 is my personal favourite.... (because i'm King of road block escapees... muhahahha). I'd complete all the game setting for this two series like tournament, single race for all track, Time Trap & Getaway (NFS4), ... and had unlocked various new car like El-Nino, Lamborghini Diablo SV (police car), Mercedes CLK-GTR (police car) and new track which i forgot the name...
Need For Speed 4: High Stakes
I'd play NFS new generation game (hip-hop influence and illegal driving) like NFS Underground 2.. and i like it (great challenge for illegal driver a.k.a "escapees prone" like me hehehe) ... I cannot wait for the new NFS : ProStreet which is expected to be release in Oct. 2007
Enough telling the games.. heheheheh, back to the soundtracks, well until today i'd only manage to get two song from NFS. Which is:-
1. Romelus 3 (NFS3)
2. Callista by Saki Kas Kas (NFS4)
Both are my highest favourite.. and it's very lucky for me to find it...
The next few songs i would like to tell it's extremely cool.... i'd found several tracks for Mortal Kombat/ MK Annihilation.. i know some of you had watched MK/MK Annihilation before and enjoy their fighting with different type of music. Currently I'd download:-
Mortal Kombat Posters
- Techno Syndrome by The Immortals Theme and Finale Theme
- Scorpions theme (Scorpions is one of the evil cast in MK)
- It's has Begun - Moby/Psykosonic
- Spaceman - Babylon Zoo
- Almost Honest - Megadeth (MK Annihilation)
- Sub Zero vs. Scorpions - George S. Clinton (if i'm not mistaken)
I will upload some of the songs in my Myspace and Friendster.. and i will let you know later... (or you can find this tracks on your "sinfully" Limewire, Kazaa, etc. hehehe
p/s: I also had download other movie soundtracks like Brave Heart (recommended for download), Gladiator, Titanic, Charlie's Angels.. I just can't get enough of Brave Heart movies.... it's very touching and sad.. especially the part when William Wallace give his final speech before his execution... i memang nangis giler (-_-').. dgr soundtrack pun dah sedih....



No comments:
Post a Comment