Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How's your day....



Finally... an update... Wave your hands everyone... *weeeeeee*

I'm not in the mood to do any blog updates since my late uncle passed away recently (thanks for the condolences msg. you'd sent to me... it's very kind of you). I just spend my time reading other's blog and whoring myself with Facebook (yup... i'd just registered with facebook *sniff sniff* how pathetic..).

I nearly screwed up with the fan club's forum that I'd supposed to take care of. A lot of SPAM messages i need to delete. (BTW, i still keep myself shut up.. i ain't gonna write anything in there). I want to take a break from it.

Few days before, my life is like "The Amazing Race"... I'm sleepless and very tired. Not forgetting the feeling of disappointment had haunted my brain. Thanks to someone who "pujuk" me not to losing my heads just because of somebody else. Although many comes to me, express their frustrating feeling towards "that" somebody. What can I do?...just leave that shit alone or somebody might think we are nasty pest !!!!!

I'm still looking for part-time job actually. Many had comes and some of it aren't the one i'm looking for. Today.. i got a call from my college (MSU) to attend an interview for tutor position this Friday. Okay, that actually surprised me... I didn't applied for tutor position because i still not complete my Bachelor study yet.

Oh.. another thing that freaks me out. I've to prepare my own "teaching module" for that interview. That means in 10 minutes, i should do one subject presentation to all BioMedicine senior lecturer and Dean . No papers... just a marker pen and white board. Aiyah.. they think I'm Dr. Pallavy ke?? The one who never bring any books while teaching. Only come to class with marker pen and jalan berlenggang.

I don't know either to choose Microbiology or Parasitology as my teaching module. I also have a strong background in Haematology. It's very crucial to decide. But Insyallah I'll make it.. I like teaching actually. It's one of my dream job ... (don't laugh !!!)

I'm praying hard for the Tutor vacancies. Hence, I need save some money for my final semester next month, my car, and going for a facial.. My God my face looks terrible. *sigh*


p/s: Ella... wanna go spa with me ????

1 comment:

ella medusa said...

of course,girl..of course..hehehehe..well,i oso pray 4 u hope that u will get that job as a tutor..since i know that u r really crazy wif microbiology (maksud aku..ko cukup 'gila' wat research psl mikrob2 nie)so..go on girl..Chaiyok!chaiyok! :)