Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Niece says darnest thing.. that makes her aunty ....

Sometimes i hate my little niece, Dalia (3 yeards old). Not only she's a spoiled brat and likes to bully her little brother Ziyad, she also like to talking nonsense. Today you may hear she talk like a "French" people, tommorow she will talk "Jerman", the next day she will talk like an "Indian". Of course she can now speak a bit properly. Some of her "sentences" makes people want to "strangle" her hehehehe...

When I buka puasa.. I prefer eat quietly as i'm trying to enjoy sippin' an orange juice and only have a small chat with my niece and mom (Dad's going to mosque). But today she had challenge my patience. Luckily my parents is not at home. Only me and Raha left at home taking care of Dalia and Ziyad.


* I walked to the kuali to grab some more Fried Noodles*

Dalia: Hey Mak Su!!!! ape nie ambik makanan banyak-banyak ?? Cukup-cukup lah

Me: Quiet.. malas nak layan



* While i'm eating *

Dalia: Hey Mak Su !!!! ape nie makan banyak.. perut dah buncit

Me: *Silent Grunts* (I gave her The Scowl of Impending Wrath's face)



*While I'm eating.... again*

Dalia: Hey Mak Su !!! makan banyak sangat.. badan dah la besar.. muka macam KELING



Okay that is... i have enough of that ... I'd never get mad before because i'd ignored everything what she had say to me.... But this time i have to teach this brat a lesson... So i ketuk meja dengan kuat until the plate and glass on the tables shaking hard.. I'm showing off my "nose flare of woman madness" ... then i scold her with my right hands up like want to give a slap to her.


Me: Kurang hajar punya budak... mak engko hajar sebut KELING ye ?? Ape bapak ko tue bukan KELING ke?? Kalau Engko buka mulut lagi.. Mak Su tampar kau... duduk diam-diam !!!!!!!!!!!! <--- Very-very angry okay...

Oooooo.... kay.... my Niece shut her mouth off immediately... she looked at me like a little hamster waiting to be eat by a snake. Luckily she didn't cry (well if she cry.. she will get another "scold" from me). She sits opposite me... frozen still... unable to speak.. I think that is the first time she had been scolded by her auntie... ermmm.. the youngest auntie. After i'd scolded her that night .. she never says the Keling word to me again and she's a bit afraid of me know. Because now she knows her aunts "garang" like her Tok Ki (my Dad).

Err.... Dad is more nicer than his youngest daughter actualy. opppssss.....

I don't like people messing with the words KELING. Ask the Indians.. even they hate to be call by that name. Keling means Hamba Abdi, the most unfortunate people in the world (if i'm not mistaken). Mostly Malays do like make jokes about the Keling thingy. Come on.. grow up... It's sucks okay...

No comments: