Saturday, November 3, 2007

How to cope with Stress...


No lar... i won't give a tutorial for you guys out there on how to cope with your stress. Mine was an extreme solution one.

Everybody will get stress (don't lie), from mild to severe. No.. i'm not the severe type lar... I can cope my stress without any people help. Cuma kalau ada sikit masalah.. baru tanya pendapat orang.

Today i think my mood is too much disorienting. It change like a switch. From sleepy, to grin to furious like hell. Mom is my moody victims. Not tengking her lar.... I'm just become a quieter person. So she know I'm moody when I'm quiet.... and she decide not to disturb me heheheh. What? .. you think it's about PMS ke? It's not. I'm not period.

It always happen when I'm in a mood of "reading & revision". Yes, as you know I'm currently prepared my teaching module and I've to "mess up" my room again with some thick books. Thank God they postponed the interview to Monday. I have 2 precious days to search some research notes and memorized everything from it.


I'm going out with my mom today, then I terserempak my long lost friend (that makes me grin for a while). She ask me what I'm doing know. I tell her i'm still studying and I'll attend the lecturer's interview on Monday. Then she ask me.. "Eh, you want to teach liberal subject ke ??". That makes me think... 5 years in University i never came across the word "Liberal" subject. Well... yeah, every subject we learn in university is a "Liberal subject". The lecturer can modified or add new ideas in teaching. It just that, i never heard the "liberal" type . Nasib she didn't said orthodox. Oh! me and my imagination.

I was mentally stress until it makes me forget my dinner. The last meal I'd taken was 1.30 p.m. Now I'm stress because I'm too hungry. It get worst when mom didn't cook for dinner. Gosh... got to cook something in the mid-night.

2 comments:

Sa-Yu-Ri said...

im mentally stress workng wid insane doctors everyday for this 1 mth. ireally cant stand him. the sight of him made me wana kill or poison him...irritatin...only look 4ward to end of his round every single day..goesh!!

Aziya said...

Most Doctor were like that.... It's hard to find Doctor with "down to earth" attitude. Most Doctor thinks about their own needs only.. they didn't think others need.. like nurses and MLTs. We have to work our ass harder just to make sure Doctor will not get angry at us.

Not forget how fucking ugly their writing... my godness.. even i can't read the lab test form that Doctor requested me to do.

Previous 2 practicals makes me think... why Doctor always cooky. The worst part is.. when the patient mad at the Doctor. The Doctor will blame nurse or MLT... What the fuck !!!