Je suis l'étudiant malheureux. J'ai pensé je suis complètement le diplômé. Je suis pissé de lui.
Friend: Nyah !!!!! .... nape ko datang college lagi hem?... mak ingat ko dah berambus. Bukan ko dah habis ke???
Me: Ko macam nak menghalo aku je nok ??? Tercabar ke hem yg femes nie masuk balik ??? Memang patutnya aku dah berambus dari college. Nie nyah datang balik pasal tak cukup 3 kredit.
My junior cannot believe their eyes that i've to register another fucking semester. I'd studied hard just to make sure i'm not "kantoi" in every exams. I'd done it very well indeed and i'd "finished" all semester according to my plans. But i really pissed off when knowing that i've to add 3 credit hours subject as a official qualification (120 credits) to get Bachelor's certificate.
Lecturer: You still cannot graduate yet... how come you miss 3 credit hours?
Me: I'm following all the cohorts that you'd set for me before ... you're the one that ask me to ditch one subject in 4th semester. Then you forgot to "re-add my subject cohort" for that subject in 5th semester.
Lecturer: But you have to do it yourself.
Me: Gosh.. in 5th semester i've to struggle for 19 credit hours.... doing my thesis some more. Hence, it's definitely hard to meet you that time. In 6th sem... i'm gone to hospital training remember ???
My lecturer consider my "case" as a weirdest case she ever confronted. While all my friend are completely finish the course, Miming and I stuck in the college with unexplainable reason. Maybe we the one that "malas" to register the subject or we the one that every lecturer had forgot our special Bachelor's enrollment.
FYI... Miming and I start our Bachelor Degree in 3rd Semester. 2 semesters exempted. The total credits are different that other BBM students and we have no idea what's the exact total credit. Hence, our mentor didn't say anything. So we think we're in good positions. Well... what do you know, we have to stick our ass in the college again. Just because 3 credit hours that "everybody" had neglected.
The "cursed" not ended there... I've to pay for this emergency subject by myself. Have topay RM840 pulak tue. Gosh... i don't have that amount of cash... i'm NOT working. I only pay RM200 as deposit of it.
I also heard from Miming that our program manager have to face our BBM's Dean. Our Dean was shocked when he knew what the hell happend to us because he expect we both finished all the semester already. It's fucking waste time. Hell yeah... i thought Dean will give his "special order" to let us leave and graduate with 117 total credits hours instead 120. Well he can't do that... college still want to taste our pussy money.
Starting from today... I've to bring my ass back to college and be an unfortunate "graduate student who have to suffered 1 more subject" to get official total credit hours. If I don't get in the list for convocation next March or April... I'll bitch slapping everyone in the college !!!!!!!!
p/s: I just saw Eizlan Yusoff, Aida Aris, Shaheizy Sam and Nabila Huda shooting at Good Year shop at Ss 13 Shah Alam this morning. They're acting for Ahmad Idham's new film.

No comments:
Post a Comment