Monday, May 12, 2008

Buckle up... it's a dull day

Hello uols !!!!!

Yesterday is my 24th birthday.. and I wish you guys a humble thank you for your kindest wish :)

Well actually I dinch celebrate birthday you know. Al maklumlah nobody wants to celebrate my birthday pun. Every year is a same dull day on my birthday.... except few moments back. *Wink*.. dun want to pose that memorable birthday because the happiness will never be the same.

Few days ago.. I was craving for this cake :-



White Chocolate Macadamia
*smile*.... an incredible combination of fresh roasted macadamia nuts and creamy vanilla filling coated with white chocolate. I'm a big fan of Vanilla and it will makes me happy if i can taste this a bit.

Apparently since I was diagnosed of UTI... the money that I'd kept just to buy this cake has been totally used for paying the medicine. I'm really frustrated..I really do... I was hoping to indulge myself and family with this mouth-watering cake... but what can I do ... takde rezeki :(

Arrghh... sangat stress !!!!

When parents return to home few hours ago. They did buy something for me as a birthday gift..


Tadaaaaa....





New bag... just what I'd wished for (i don't ask them to buy a bag for me)... Well.....I love my new bag *grin*.. It looks better in actual eyes. Damage caused, RM 100.. hehehe

Thank you Abah and Mami !!!!

3 comments:

Perky said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Eh, where to get that cake lah? Looks yummy! :)~~~~

Aziya said...

Secret Recipe, Darling.... *smile*

Unknown said...

love that cake..

LOVE IT!!!