Yep.. I'm now a vegetarian *smile*. Maybe have to do this for a few months. Honestly it's very "azab"... it's like a smoker trying to quit smoking. Have to QUIT eating chicken *shriek*, all kind of fish *eh..?*, seafood / dried seafood *fine by me*, asam jawa (what the heck I'm eating asam jawa you ask?), cold water *sigh*, carbonate drink *okay :)*, Shrimp paste *no problem :)* and all kinds of meat... (male meat can?). Good thing I'm not a red meat eater.
Starting from last Saturday... I'm learning to eat vege stuff. As a hypo-vegetarian and an avid carnivore eater , vege stuff is like a yuckiest thing I'd encountered in my whole life (exclude few vegetables that i love to eat like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, kangkung, pumpkin, pucuk paku and salad leaves).
I'm not doing this because I feel like I wanted too (maybe one day I'm continuing this for the rest of my life).. I was under medication "pantang". Just got back from Wisma Cakra Alam for my sinus treatment. The interesting happened is... I'd undergo a special cupping (bekam in Malay) treatment..
this cupping !
Starting from last Saturday... I'm learning to eat vege stuff. As a hypo-vegetarian and an avid carnivore eater , vege stuff is like a yuckiest thing I'd encountered in my whole life (exclude few vegetables that i love to eat like broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, kangkung, pumpkin, pucuk paku and salad leaves).
I'm not doing this because I feel like I wanted too (maybe one day I'm continuing this for the rest of my life).. I was under medication "pantang". Just got back from Wisma Cakra Alam for my sinus treatment. The interesting happened is... I'd undergo a special cupping (bekam in Malay) treatment..
this cupping !

No wonder this treatment is effective.. even though this is an ancient stuff:-
Ahmad bin Muhammad meriwayatkan dari Abu Muhammad bin Khalid, dari Abdullah bin Bukair, dari Zurarah bin A’yan, dari Abu Ja’far al Baqir yang berkata, “Rasulullah SAW pernah bersabda bahwa bekam di bahagian kepala akan menyembuhkan semua penyakit kecuali racun (yang dimaksud racun di sini adalah kematian)”.
Dari Ibnu Abbas mengatakan bahwa Nabi SAW berbekam pada kepalanya yang sering pening…. (HR. Bukhari). Di dalam hadits lain termuat: “Lakukanlah olehmu berbekam pada rongga kuduk, karena menyembuhkan tujuh puluh dua penyakit”.
Segolongan dari mereka menganggapnya baik dan mengatakan bahwa hal itu bermanfaat terhadap penyembuhan masalah bola mata (konjungsi), kelebatan alis, dan kelebatan bulu mata, disamping bermanfaat pula terhadap kotoran kelopak mata. Sehingga tolok ukur utama hasil setelah berbekam adalah: mempertajam penglihatan (bahkan menormalkan bagi yang bermasalah mata), mencerdaskan otak dan membuat badan terasa ringan (karena peredaran darah lancar).
I couldn't agree more... cupping does works !
Not only they do cupping on my back. My face is also a victim of cupping (i fell like a having a few udders that has been sucked *LOL*). Cupping is not a painful thing when you do it on the back, but when it comes to cupping the face... *adoi*... it hurts. The worst part is.. it's my face (forehead and cheek to be exact) that contains a lot's of toxin. After cupping, my face looks better. Post-treatment, I got "jendol" on the forehead daa...
Next two days, I'll get my paycheck *cross fingers*... I need to survey/buy few vegetarian stuff for me to eat. My diet definitely worst than the vegetarian itself. NO eggs, NO extra seasoning (talk about dark soy, chili sauce etc. *sigh*) , "Garlic gravy" most likely (Perky the lingerie vampire will get killed for instant... larikkkk !!!!), NO sambal/chili/curry/coconut milk/ asam pedas *cries*, NO mayonnaise *nooooooo !!!*, NO hash brown and whatever potatoes *Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!*
I can eat Cheese and milk by the way *yay* and I need to buy lot's of tofu, my favorite *grin*
Next three month I'll be a TOFU addict... trust me.. I'm gonna be a TOFUrian
Consider this stage as a diet regime also... maybe I can be sexier as Jennifer Lopez.. hehehehhe
Dari Ibnu Abbas mengatakan bahwa Nabi SAW berbekam pada kepalanya yang sering pening…. (HR. Bukhari). Di dalam hadits lain termuat: “Lakukanlah olehmu berbekam pada rongga kuduk, karena menyembuhkan tujuh puluh dua penyakit”.
Segolongan dari mereka menganggapnya baik dan mengatakan bahwa hal itu bermanfaat terhadap penyembuhan masalah bola mata (konjungsi), kelebatan alis, dan kelebatan bulu mata, disamping bermanfaat pula terhadap kotoran kelopak mata. Sehingga tolok ukur utama hasil setelah berbekam adalah: mempertajam penglihatan (bahkan menormalkan bagi yang bermasalah mata), mencerdaskan otak dan membuat badan terasa ringan (karena peredaran darah lancar).
I couldn't agree more... cupping does works !
Not only they do cupping on my back. My face is also a victim of cupping (i fell like a having a few udders that has been sucked *LOL*). Cupping is not a painful thing when you do it on the back, but when it comes to cupping the face... *adoi*... it hurts. The worst part is.. it's my face (forehead and cheek to be exact) that contains a lot's of toxin. After cupping, my face looks better. Post-treatment, I got "jendol" on the forehead daa...
Next two days, I'll get my paycheck *cross fingers*... I need to survey/buy few vegetarian stuff for me to eat. My diet definitely worst than the vegetarian itself. NO eggs, NO extra seasoning (talk about dark soy, chili sauce etc. *sigh*) , "Garlic gravy" most likely (Perky the lingerie vampire will get killed for instant... larikkkk !!!!), NO sambal/chili/curry/coconut milk/ asam pedas *cries*, NO mayonnaise *nooooooo !!!*, NO hash brown and whatever potatoes *Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!*
I can eat Cheese and milk by the way *yay* and I need to buy lot's of tofu, my favorite *grin*
Next three month I'll be a TOFU addict... trust me.. I'm gonna be a TOFUrian
Consider this stage as a diet regime also... maybe I can be sexier as Jennifer Lopez.. hehehehhe
9 comments:
Perlu ke go thru such extreme dieting after cupping?
I've done cupping few times b4, but the chinese sifu didn't mention anything bout extreme pantang. He did tell me to lay off the chicken & seafood lah... but other than that, takde pun.
OMFG, if I had to eat veggie 100%, I'd rather slit my wrists than go thru that. Lol! ;)
kalau tak kerana daging atau kambing, i can go vegetarian harini gak! aku suka daging kambing sgt2. pantang. pantang jumpe!
beraninye kau berbekam! tak takot ke kene toreh2 dgn pisau? uuuu *ngeri* tp berbekam mmg elok. my tunang buat, die kate ringan badan.
btw, mahal x buat kat cakra alam? aku igt cakra alam dah tutup gara2 pengasas die kene tuduh membawa ajaran salah aritu, huhu
Perky= Not only doing cupping.. I've to take several medication to cure my sickness.... that's why I've to be a vegetarian. Cannot langgar pantang ubat. Cupping is a alt. helper
Azzu= Sekarang teknik berbekam tak buat "toreh2" belakang... Bukan zaman Rasulullah S.A.W. dulu. Nowadays pakai jarum kici-kici jer.. tak sakit pun... Cubalah
Mula2 bila tau bapak ku nak bawak pegi Cakra Alam.. takot jugak.. tapi pengasas dia tak amalkan pun ajaran salah... Indeed, he's now a certified Med. Professor pun. Their place is simply comforting... macam Spa okeh ! The girls yg doing cupping on me.
Cost of treatment including 3 weeks medication (byk jugak ubat herbs kena makan).. RM 250.
oh crap!!!
kena jadi vegetarian ker...
aiyo nasib baik susu ader
go to oprah punyer blog to find out some vegan recipies...
dia pun on a vegan diet for 21 days. so try lah.
Budlee: Thanks for the tips Buzz. I really trying hard to be a good veget.
kak marcee, trust me it's not that hard to be a vegetarian. kalo terasa nak makan daging, mayb u can try artificial vegetarian meat. sedap gak. u'll be fine, dont worry. u'll feel good by being vegetarian.. safe the animals:) good luck!
Wow, really u become a vegetarian already? good for u! The most i can do is just 3 months without meat and eggs just to bayar nazar. Never able to do that again ever since.
i'm actually a meattarian. Honest!
Yiang: Thanks darling.. I used to eat artificial vege. meat before.. and I'm gonna do some shopping this saturday.. *grin*
Hcfoo: Really... really. I think it's not hard to be vegetarian... I think i can do this for 6 months.. hehehe
Chen: Few days ago.. I'm same kind like yours... LOL (exclude the lamb, kerbau and the weird/exotic meats)
Post a Comment