I'm not sure what I'd felt... but lately I'm kinda missed lot's of things that I'd done in few years. I grew up maturely I guess. I'm getting too serious in conversations and my daily life. I have a hobbies that left forgotten !!!. I'm responding pretty well over the obstacles that I'd gone through this few month. Oh yeah!
Moving to another paradigm (duh!) makes me accidentally forget about my past. Recently I'd dig-up the old memories I'd left behind few years ago. It's pretty funny to look at the things that I'd kept in the room which I don't realized their presence. Left untouched... Awww how good am I for having a coolest shelves that protect "those" things.
I will not write about it in today's posting. I'm working out to upload those pictures from my camera phone (I ran out of my rest time this week... tsk..tsk..). Mind you the next postings will have it's special part.
Oh ya.. I promise you to upload the new picture of my office. Too bad the office is now a bit messy due to having an enormous "USA packing box" used to protect X-ray generator console unit. Ruby, my office mate is still figuring out on what she could do with the empty box. I was hoping she will not turn it to another "orchards shelves". Our room looks like a Orchid festival already !!!!
Few more surprises will come along. My Dean said our room will turn like a "house". Why?... Mom is currently sewing our room window's curtains !!! (Yes, a curtains !!!!)
.
.
.
.
.
Matilah ada DVD baru....
"Kehidupan 2 Pegawai Sains Fakulti BioPerubatan & Sains Kesihatan, UNISEL yang terlampau" okeh... bersemangat nak mampos menghias ofis !!!
We thinking out of the box, we living out of the box... we wants to get out from the box !!!!!
Moving to another paradigm (duh!) makes me accidentally forget about my past. Recently I'd dig-up the old memories I'd left behind few years ago. It's pretty funny to look at the things that I'd kept in the room which I don't realized their presence. Left untouched... Awww how good am I for having a coolest shelves that protect "those" things.
I will not write about it in today's posting. I'm working out to upload those pictures from my camera phone (I ran out of my rest time this week... tsk..tsk..). Mind you the next postings will have it's special part.
Oh ya.. I promise you to upload the new picture of my office. Too bad the office is now a bit messy due to having an enormous "USA packing box" used to protect X-ray generator console unit. Ruby, my office mate is still figuring out on what she could do with the empty box. I was hoping she will not turn it to another "orchards shelves". Our room looks like a Orchid festival already !!!!
Few more surprises will come along. My Dean said our room will turn like a "house". Why?... Mom is currently sewing our room window's curtains !!! (Yes, a curtains !!!!)
.
.
.
.
.
Matilah ada DVD baru....
"Kehidupan 2 Pegawai Sains Fakulti BioPerubatan & Sains Kesihatan, UNISEL yang terlampau" okeh... bersemangat nak mampos menghias ofis !!!
We thinking out of the box, we living out of the box... we wants to get out from the box !!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment