Hello beloved readers... first of all I would like to wish Salam Ramadhan to all my Muslim's readers. Today marked 10th days of fasting... time's fly people *smile*.
This year Ramadhan also marked as my first Ramadhan as a working class people. Tak mungkin dapat Aziya lupakan. Tahun 2008 nie memang banyak dugaan buat Aziya.. because I've to deal with my severe sickness and some worst experience as a part-timer worker. I'm not talking about being a part-timer in UNISEL.... but it's about my previous job with "Rocco Siffredi"... Alah you knowlah kan?.. Malas to mentioned it here.
It feels blessed to get a job that I'd never dreamed of. Although not going to my Bachelor's convocation yet... I guess my job is one that people dream to work in *smile*. Million thanks to several people that wished me luck and keep supporting me. I must tell you, I memang kerja bermula dari bawah. Tak banyak benda membantu. Kurang fasiliti, kurang kemudahan ICT heheh.... Jatuh bangun makmal fakulti Bioperubatan adalah tanggungjawab I dan staff FBSK. By giving me a chance to "colored" the lab facility really flattened me. I must thank them for giving their full trust to me to deal with purchasing all the Biomedical equipment needed for the. I'm dealing with Million Ringgit tender people !!!
Working as Science Officer really had polished my communications skills. Meeting with distributor, staff, students and other people challenge my "bashful" characteristic. I do making friends with distributor that sells equipment. Malay, Chinese, Indians etc. Oh, I'd meet one distributor from United State too. Mengeletar kaki okeh !!!!
Having Ruby as the sidekicks really rocks the laboratory. We keep helping each other !!
This year Ramadhan also marked as my first Ramadhan as a working class people. Tak mungkin dapat Aziya lupakan. Tahun 2008 nie memang banyak dugaan buat Aziya.. because I've to deal with my severe sickness and some worst experience as a part-timer worker. I'm not talking about being a part-timer in UNISEL.... but it's about my previous job with "Rocco Siffredi"... Alah you knowlah kan?.. Malas to mentioned it here.
It feels blessed to get a job that I'd never dreamed of. Although not going to my Bachelor's convocation yet... I guess my job is one that people dream to work in *smile*. Million thanks to several people that wished me luck and keep supporting me. I must tell you, I memang kerja bermula dari bawah. Tak banyak benda membantu. Kurang fasiliti, kurang kemudahan ICT heheh.... Jatuh bangun makmal fakulti Bioperubatan adalah tanggungjawab I dan staff FBSK. By giving me a chance to "colored" the lab facility really flattened me. I must thank them for giving their full trust to me to deal with purchasing all the Biomedical equipment needed for the. I'm dealing with Million Ringgit tender people !!!
Working as Science Officer really had polished my communications skills. Meeting with distributor, staff, students and other people challenge my "bashful" characteristic. I do making friends with distributor that sells equipment. Malay, Chinese, Indians etc. Oh, I'd meet one distributor from United State too. Mengeletar kaki okeh !!!!
Having Ruby as the sidekicks really rocks the laboratory. We keep helping each other !!
Other staff is like a second family. I must say I'm working in a non-stressful environment. "Doing your own thing" basically. Having your own room,
Excitingly "Over" doing all the decorations like your own home.... *proud*
It's a perfect place to sleep... err resting hehe...
Of course Halle my girly expensive (>100K) phantom got her own port too !!!! She's the perfect mascot for our Halloween decorations. She keep "scares" people who visited our room *laugh*
What do I feel about my first Ramadhan in UNISEL?
Pretty miserable...
I'd just fully covered from long "10 days" flu & fever. A surprise thing. This is a BIG challenge. Ruby fall sick on the second week of Ramadhan. Still, she still having some left-over flu. Some staffs expecting newbies in their family. Ahh.. it's a baby bloom season *laugh*
Nothing to tell about me currently. As promised I'd attached few pictures of my office. Click to enlarge please. I'm counting another 19 days (29th September) for my 2 weeks Eid-Mubarak trip to Sabah yipppeee !!!!
Selamat Berpuasa Everyone !!!!!
p/s: Turning to a career women really makes me forget about few activity I'd missed. I'm not sure if the "past" memories missed me.
Pretty miserable...
I'd just fully covered from long "10 days" flu & fever. A surprise thing. This is a BIG challenge. Ruby fall sick on the second week of Ramadhan. Still, she still having some left-over flu. Some staffs expecting newbies in their family. Ahh.. it's a baby bloom season *laugh*
Nothing to tell about me currently. As promised I'd attached few pictures of my office. Click to enlarge please. I'm counting another 19 days (29th September) for my 2 weeks Eid-Mubarak trip to Sabah yipppeee !!!!
Selamat Berpuasa Everyone !!!!!
p/s: Turning to a career women really makes me forget about few activity I'd missed. I'm not sure if the "past" memories missed me.
3 comments:
its shows that even if we come from a crappy university, we can still get the jobs that we wanted :). congrats girl :D
Yeah, congrats girl! :)
Budlee: I don't think we came from crappy university *laugh*.. instead it's "us" that crappy enough for being whiner over obstacle that comes...
Exclude the Rocco Siffredi era.. I deserve to act as a whiner.. hahahah. TQ for the wish Monsieur
Perky: Thank you very much Darling !!
Post a Comment