Thursday, November 13, 2008

The day I knew the meaning of "Joy"

Last Tuesday (11/9/2008) marks the happiest day of my life. The 7 month of devastating task finally paid off. I remember when the day I'd entered UNISEL, straightly I'd severely fall sick (calf's muscle rupture) for about 4 months. During that time I wasn't sure I could fulfilled the task given by the faculty. Addition, I'd been critiqued to the "things" that I couldn't ran away from it. God knows I'd cried and I'd fight myself to coordinate and lift up all the heavy apparatus in the laboratory... I'd ditch morphine, ponstan and all heavy medications because I know it weren't mean anything to cured my injury (Physiotherapy is the real way). In early months, I've been misunderstood by the people that giving their high hopes to me. But this days around, I knew they were happy... really happy.

Last Tuesday I'd received the Purchase Order (P.O) from the Treasurer just to buy the Apparatus needed for the laboratory. 85% of the order comes from my own "experience" as a ex-MLT student. Still new in the lab business. Even I didn't "convo" yet, but screw it- let's do it ! (I couldn't get enough of Richard Branson). I've huge crush over laboratory apparatus until I could remember all the apparatus I'd "worked" with before. I'm glad that the faculty gives freedom for me to choose the apparatus brand/type that I want as they believe I could do it. The remains percentage is from the expert views... my friend lecturer, SJMC's & Sri Kota's friends and Mr. Yusof from PTPL, Shah Alam. I just can say.. thank you all.

Waiting for the P.O is one of the challenge pheewww... around 4 months waiting. I remember my fellow lecturer Azizah crossed her fingers to get Graphite Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS). We had "fight" hard to find the specs of these machine and "debate" ourself on why the heck we want it soooooo damn bad ! Now both of us girls really happy to see the AAS P.O

It's been honored to see all my lucky distributor feels the "joy" when they received the P.O from me... some of them have to wait 7 freaking months just to get the P.O. Ann, Siew Keng, Connie, Yuda, Nasib, Tareq, Renny is some of my lucky distributor. Sometimes I feel really lucky becoming a Science Officer.. I've a lot's of friends now.. multiracial lagik !!!! Some of them is already become my good friends... we had share lot's of ideas and opinion. I know lot's of thing about their job and lifestyle. Sales Marketing is not an easy job. But I love to see they traveling here and there to meet the clients like me.

At this moment.. I could see everyone wants to bow to the almighty God on how joyful they are now. Me included. I couldn't stop smiling. I'd nearly cried when holding that sacred P.O !!! This is the first successful peak of my career. Few more to comes and I'll be ready for the next obstacle. With Gods will !!!!

So, how much the P.Os worth?... First P.O batch is already worth more than half-million... few batch to comes.. and two new courses will "joined" the faculty. I couldn't wait to vamped the laboratory !!!!

I wasn't sure if I'm able to catch up with my Master's courses next year (kalau dapat).. UiTM will moved the Faculty of Medicine / Health Science to UiTM 2 (near to Puncak Alam). Aiseyman.. tempat aku accident high collision dulu. Gila aku tak trauma nanti ?!


Ko Hengat Niee ????

1 comment:

zafi said...

trauma2... :P
ngeeee! Scary jugak your car