Thursday, December 4, 2008

Between two roads

With frank thoughts, I'm a little bit worried with my "friend commitment" habit. Since I was a kid until become a career woman. I'm hardly trust someone and it takes time for me to develop the friend commitment in me... But in few months ago, I'd transformed myself to adapt new habit...

"Be friendly/kind" to anyone that comes in my life.

This is not a big issue for most people... really. Hence, you'll have lot's friends. The big issue is when the one you befriend with will be judged by other people especially someone around you as creating a conflict of "interest". Like, she/he wants to befriend with you for her own benefit.. not yours or for your own benefit.. not her/him. People might create a "fitna" between both of you for being close or cronism or etc. Don't be surprised that the one that creates "fitna" is your own friends !!!

Abah had give his piece of mind about this matter. He said... "You can befriends to anyone with different job prospect, Dato', Dr., Tan Sri, Datin, anyone comes to your life. Although they might be kind to you, don't be so close to them. They think you're benifical for them and will squeeze you for their own benefit. After that happened, You're actually disarmed yourself for "fitna"... some people is born to take advantange of your habit for their own interest"

The Abah continue... "Only little of friends that will be kind of you... no matter how good their status or what kind of job they do. But, life won't make you easy. Some of your friends might fueled themself of jealousy over your luck / benefits and they mostly create a fake story about you. You wouldn't know what people think of you. The next thing you know.. you're down and disgraced."

Seriously, I'd experienced being "fitna" by peers and unknown people. It does hurts me, but Allah had paid everything. I always have a good thoughts of people that wants make friends with me either close or not-close. What Dad had said had re-opened my eyes that we still and forever living in a judgmental world. We become less-mature by creating guilt and blame to others for sake of your own "rezeki" and preserving their own good names. I try my best to trace which one is my good "friends"... which one is my friends that won't hesitate to kick me out!

O Allah, you're always testing me... thank you for giving abah and mami as my parents , the family that hears my sorrow, the friends that lay their wings to protect me and anybody that gives me their faith to me. Please protect me and them My Lord.. although millions of my sin had written. You're my protector and you're the one that hear my repent and sobered..... The Satan never gives up..

I've two roads to choose.

1) Befriends with individual for both benefits either to gain knowledges, experience, present or "friends" leisure.

2) Befriends with individual for both benefits until somebody "fitna" both of you and you lose everything including "friend" status.


I'd smell something fishy about it.. if not, why in the hell I want to write this ? Thank you Abah for reminding me. I'll still befriends with everyone I know... to all "badmouthers" and wannabe's don't you dare to make me mad. I'll not make your life easy.. maybe not me.. Allah will do it.

1 comment:

zafi said...

u know wats the best for u dear!
be strong!
selamat hari raya aidil adha!
take care!