Few days ago I decide to leave my "comfort" bedroom by doing "outing" with families (doing some shopping and bla..bla..bla...) During this outing period, I'd noticed some parents had taught their children doing something that's in my personal opinion makes the kids has no respect to other people (elderly people to be exact).. especially when they are in public.
Usually, when we wants other to make a way for us... we will say "excuse me", "tumpang lalu", a little kurang hajar verb like "tepi sikit" or in Sabah slang "Limpas". (If you Sabahan that lives in KL don't say "Limpas" to your KL friends especially girls.. they might think there are roaches on their foot ke whatsoever *LOL*)...
No problem with that peeps... the BIG problem is, when the kids making a horn sound (pin ! pin! @ pon! pon! etc.) to "alert" people give a way for them. What a fuck ???? Yesterday, there is one little chinese (No offence.. other races doing it too) boy... loudly "horning" me and my mum to give him a way while we do our shopping.
PON !!!! PON !!!!
His mom only buat dunno jer. If I have a no manners, I'm gonna hit the kid until he bleeds. Cilaka punya budak... dia ingat aku nie kereta ??? (I'm gonna shove his arse, if he say PONdan !!!!!) Takde manner langsung. If I'm really a "respect freaks"... I'm gonna confront the boy's mother and tell her how asshole is she, teaching her kids "horning" people.
Di sini aku nak cakap... making a horn sound towards people is totally BANGANG, BEBAL, UNCIVILIZED, BODOH dan sewaktu denganya.
If you're the parents that teach you kids doing it... You are an IDIOT !!!!
I know lot's of parents "teaching" their kinds "pon pon"-ing people. Not forgetting adult that loves doing it too. Dah berapa kali aku jumpa orang macam nie (orang ke.. bukan kereta ??) Adeke patut ???? Susah payah ko belajar bahasa and public manner kat sekolah !!!!! Dah pekak sangatke orang ramai that makes you have to "horning" us.... Damn disrespectful !!!!!
If you feel offended by me and this rants.... immediately leave this people-civilized world. Because you aren't "people", you're a "car".... find an "automotive-city" country when you can make a horn sound puas-puas like an epileptic dog.... BODOH !!!!
If you think that I'm extremely angry right now... yes I'm seriously angry !!!!
Mom, don't send me to anger management ;p
Usually, when we wants other to make a way for us... we will say "excuse me", "tumpang lalu", a little kurang hajar verb like "tepi sikit" or in Sabah slang "Limpas". (If you Sabahan that lives in KL don't say "Limpas" to your KL friends especially girls.. they might think there are roaches on their foot ke whatsoever *LOL*)...
No problem with that peeps... the BIG problem is, when the kids making a horn sound (pin ! pin! @ pon! pon! etc.) to "alert" people give a way for them. What a fuck ???? Yesterday, there is one little chinese (No offence.. other races doing it too) boy... loudly "horning" me and my mum to give him a way while we do our shopping.
PON !!!! PON !!!!
His mom only buat dunno jer. If I have a no manners, I'm gonna hit the kid until he bleeds. Cilaka punya budak... dia ingat aku nie kereta ??? (I'm gonna shove his arse, if he say PONdan !!!!!) Takde manner langsung. If I'm really a "respect freaks"... I'm gonna confront the boy's mother and tell her how asshole is she, teaching her kids "horning" people.
Di sini aku nak cakap... making a horn sound towards people is totally BANGANG, BEBAL, UNCIVILIZED, BODOH dan sewaktu denganya.
If you're the parents that teach you kids doing it... You are an IDIOT !!!!
I know lot's of parents "teaching" their kinds "pon pon"-ing people. Not forgetting adult that loves doing it too. Dah berapa kali aku jumpa orang macam nie (orang ke.. bukan kereta ??) Adeke patut ???? Susah payah ko belajar bahasa and public manner kat sekolah !!!!! Dah pekak sangatke orang ramai that makes you have to "horning" us.... Damn disrespectful !!!!!
If you feel offended by me and this rants.... immediately leave this people-civilized world. Because you aren't "people", you're a "car".... find an "automotive-city" country when you can make a horn sound puas-puas like an epileptic dog.... BODOH !!!!
If you think that I'm extremely angry right now... yes I'm seriously angry !!!!
Mom, don't send me to anger management ;p
3 comments:
nowadays punya kids, mmg sangat payah woo... dont know either it's because of how d parents teach em, or it's really because of d budaya nowadays yang lain macam compare to us bila zaman kita muda2 dulu...
*ouch! tuanya rasa!* :P
tu antara d reason why, sometimes am afraid memikirkan one day, i pon will have my own kids, and what if, my kids turn out to be like one of those yang payah nak diajar tu... addoiii yaaa....!!! :P mintak2 la jangan anak2 kita suatu hari ntt mcm tu kan? :) :)
*buat senyuman proud parents* huahuahua.... :P
i do what i do when i am driving
buat bodo
move kalau ader ruang
pandan guna cermin belakang :p
Atie: Nowadays kids are smart woo.. too much eating DHA, FA, GA, and sewaktu sebagainya... tapi aku heran who they adapt that stupid act. adeke pon..pon kat orang.. uncivilized la !!!
Budz: I do the same thing you do.... tapi we human mana ada side mirror at least ? Rear mirror apetah lagi.
Post a Comment