Hello all,
Sorry for taking a while to update this blog again. I’ve been completely busy with my work & training, emotionally stressed and getting started with my personal business (Alhamdulillah, everything goes with the plan I’d done).
Apparently in last two weeks I finally tasted love when it’s filled in the air. No kidding…. 2 weeks before I angau with someone tau. He’s (yes, it’s HE… not SHE.. apetah lagi SHEMALE. Ramai ingat aku nie Lesbian, apa kes muka aku nie jadi Les?) not a gorgeous type but he’s fair and havethe sweetest smile that makes all la femme goes crazy. I’d meet him while undergo training in N9. But it does take 2 days for me before I begin to “like” him. When he tries to make an eye contact (I mean in professional way) I tried to look somewhere else. Lucky that I’d worn a tinted spectacle. I can look at him without he realized it… Hence, he is a sleepy head during the training session. ;p
While in the ice breaking session, everybody needs to tell their hobby to each other and he’s telling the same hobby like mine. Listening to music and singing (NO!!!! I’m not saying that I like to sing, but I’d just tell them that I love listened to the music). I hope he doesn’t freak out when he found out that I like Prince and Metallica. ;p
God do test me during the training… we both had bumped to each other couple of times, and surprised by it. At one time he gives his smile at me and I’d blushed myself all the time (shame... shame). Oh my God, how love does stuck in me like a magnet. I start to think that if both of us could “meet” each other after the training session. Both of us work in the same company but I’m not sure if he works in the same place as me.
I keep secret about my crush on him. Surprisingly, I’d taken few candid pictures of him accidentally because the facilitator’s positions are in between of him and I. Gila aku tak angau…. He’s got the sweetest smile and gestures, even in the pictures. He’s photogenic!!!!
I’d asked God if he’s the one for me. Dah few times I’d bumped him and…. I don’t want to waste my time crushing on somebody. I just want to get assured that I’m not feeling this alone and feel stupid.
Today God granted my wish. I’d bumped him again at nasi lemak stall near the office. Our car comes in opposite and park on the same road. My heart pumped slower. I catch a glimpse of that driver’s silhouette in the car. I’m extremely surprised to see him in that car. I gave myself few looks on him for confirmation. It’s like a freezing moment for me. Yes, I’m confident that it’s him. I knew his eyes “catch” me first and decide to turn himself somewhere else. Apparently he comes with his girlfriend…. and I'm shouting to myself in my car ;(
OH NO !!!!!!
I feel completely obsolete. Like a love balloon popped out from my hand. His girlfriend went out from his car and heading to the stall too. Try to act like usual, I walk lifelessly to the stall and still gives him few looks (another confirmation looks) although he won’t give his eyes on me. No smile comes out from him. He’s different from what I’d seen before. I’ve gotten a mixed feeling while standing beside his girlfriend at the stall. I need to queue up to buy nasi lemak. Then I decide to buy the kuih instead and left the stall earlier. I didn’t look at him at all and I’d drove off quickly back to the office and feeling sober about it. I guess I’m over doing it. I need to stop crying my heart out. I’m emotionally driven by letting myself accepting the uncertainty merry of love. I was stupid for thinking about him few days back. Oh boy…. The crush really does strikes me good this time.
Of course for me it’s was only a crush. I like him, seriously. Although in a weeks ago he’s my special “moments” on my life…. I’m single and I can have the entire crush on the men that I like. It gives me disappointment if the person we knew for a few days didn’t even want to say hi or smile at me. Alas, he’s work in the same area like me…. We could bump to each other again maybe. I’m wondering what the hell is wrong with me or it’s me that playing fools over myself.
I began to realize that I’m still not an attractive woman (pathetic!!!). I’m blindfolded; I need to work hard to carry myself forward. I’m already 25 years old, my thoughts are still fragile and never been loved.
What the fuck that I’d wrote earlier?… I’m an attractive woman, I could act bitch, and still happy over myself. I take all the previous moment as my inspiration to move forward and never feel regret about it.
I should write about my best friend wedding (last Saturday) after this. But you know, after this experience, I have to find an extra courage in order I’m not emotionally driven to cry my heart out. God do knows the best for me and maybe I’m not prepared to hold the strings of love.
4 comments:
d first few paragraph baca, till that part ko kata ko snap few pic of him, akku was like... emm... paste his pic! paste his pic! :) tepek sini plissss... :) :) *exited*
then baca plak part u bump into him kat parking tuh, rasa mcm perkhhh!!! mmg jodoh Allah bg tergolek2 neh! *wink*wink*
tp, masuk part HIS GF tuh, adehh... anti climax! trus rasa nak finish up d whole crita cecepat! :( :( sorry to hear that... tp, d feeling that we had during d time ada crush and all d thing that happen seems like kita dapat 'petunjuk' from Allah wuz like d best moment ever kan? rasa bunga2 je dalam... :) rasa *wink*wink* je dlm hati kan? :)
no worries... still ada banyak lagi options outside... :)
huhuhu... nasihat org! akku pon dok tergagau2 gak mencari! :P
ada gambar dia dalam FB aku... sile cari ehem!
Betul, memang aneh betul cerita aku nie... tapi mungkin that is my first experience lah how "love" can makes world goes around.
Yes, I agree that it was a best moment for me for having a crush on him and Allah had replied my doa's and save me from getting more crusher acute *laugh*
Sebenarnya agak bodoh jugak aku blah awal dari beli nasi lemak kat situ. Aku dah kelaparan teramat... cuma beli kuih kecik tiga biji je. Mengidam nak makan nasi lemak.
Sampai kat office aku marah diri sendiri pasal ikutkan perasan ;p... tak pasal2 aku kena pegi kantin beli nasi goreng.. dah lapar camno tuh ???
hik2
mcm lagu alanis morsette
"its like meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife"
yup just a crush, and only a crush.. :D
oh girl...tht's so cute and frustrating at the same time....trust me each and everyone of us experience the same thing like u do..x tau lah kalau org tuh rs dia best, dia kate x pernah kan..ekekekeke..
aku pun ade mslh yg serupe..dan aku pun x pasti dia suke ke x asyik dok main menjeling2 dh setahun dh..aku pun x tau bile nk abis cerite dongeng aku tuh..waaaaaa...kalau happy ending oklah..
i understand how u feel..it's ok..it's just another pebble on ur journey..believe me when everything's ok one day u'll look back and have a good laugh to such a sweet memory.. :)
Post a Comment