Not sure if the title above looks appealing to read but then who cares...
Please excuse me for being sarcastic / pessimistic / opportunistic / realistic / or hurm...... "doom-stick" I'm having a worst day for 2 (TWO) months and counting..
and I'm "look forward enough" to check-in any nice asylum or rehab ... first class like Britney Spear.. or maybe Steven Tyler... or maybe a a bit lower class like Lindsay Lohan and I'll pick the pink boas and step a strike like Macy Gray maybe...

or maybe I must start to rhyme The Napoleon 14th -
"they coming to take me away haha.... they come in to take me away hoho... hehe haha........ to the funny farm where the life is beautiful all the time... and I'll be happy to the men with clean white cloths ... and they're coming to take me away ha ha" !!!!
opps.. now I'm getting carried away..
okay let's get back in track...
to begin this maniac manuscript .... I must begin with this...
I'm freaking pass all my 6 Master's papers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*woot* *woot*
To pass all 6 subjects with above 3.0 in CGPA, in barely 3 months is a BIG deal for a working peeps like me... having the ass working non-stop by dealing with different kind a "job" every single day ... yes I'm all worn out.... and live in worrisomeness thinking that my kidney couldn't heal in estimated time given by the urologist... as it has to bear with my stress e.g less eating, less drink, too much eat, too much drinking.....
err... not that kind of .... err collapse
(emm.. I mean drink the plain water, not cracking to beer or wine, the drink that makes me go <("O")> like a fish is one and only, Gatorade!!!!),
or maybe I'm harshly too active and lack of rest, .. or maybe, anything that makes the kidney "shivers" with the pressure huhuu!
Unfortunately I'm not happy for too long as everything is getting tough and tougher... I'm currently in a bad shape... boo hoo... why can't I stays happy for a longer time?... why must I suffer and always feels sad for fucking long time...

well the beginning on March is my ultimate crash as a fallen angel.... I was rate badly over my working performance and I'd demand an explanation over it.. as I'd work hard, restless, too much worked, hospitalized due by it and be professional as I can be... but seeing the score is like sending me to my capital punishment... Although the score as been altered once again... maybe miscounting or they just being negligence.. or maybe they want me to be "marked" that way... but the turbulence I'd felt, still growing in my heart and the scar marked permanently... I'm sorry I'm hurt...
I wish to write more currently... but allow me to re-con-structure my mind as I've to bear my mind to some of formidable challenge comes to me recently... and I'm in complete mess...
If only I could automatically divide / transform / enhance into supreme being. ultimate warrior, engineered structured genes, infinite intelligence.... but that belongs solely to God
However like other human... we have our own system of procedure (SOP), because we are always experience "troubleshoots"... sigh!!!!
*ahem ... where's my boa feathers??????*
Please excuse me for being sarcastic / pessimistic / opportunistic / realistic / or hurm...... "doom-stick" I'm having a worst day for 2 (TWO) months and counting..
and I'm "look forward enough" to check-in any nice asylum or rehab ... first class like Britney Spear.. or maybe Steven Tyler... or maybe a a bit lower class like Lindsay Lohan and I'll pick the pink boas and step a strike like Macy Gray maybe...

or maybe I must start to rhyme The Napoleon 14th -
"they coming to take me away haha.... they come in to take me away hoho... hehe haha........ to the funny farm where the life is beautiful all the time... and I'll be happy to the men with clean white cloths ... and they're coming to take me away ha ha" !!!!
opps.. now I'm getting carried away..
okay let's get back in track...
to begin this maniac manuscript .... I must begin with this...
I'm freaking pass all my 6 Master's papers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*woot* *woot*
To pass all 6 subjects with above 3.0 in CGPA, in barely 3 months is a BIG deal for a working peeps like me... having the ass working non-stop by dealing with different kind a "job" every single day ... yes I'm all worn out.... and live in worrisomeness thinking that my kidney couldn't heal in estimated time given by the urologist... as it has to bear with my stress e.g less eating, less drink, too much eat, too much drinking.....
err... not that kind of .... err collapse(emm.. I mean drink the plain water, not cracking to beer or wine, the drink that makes me go <("O")> like a fish is one and only, Gatorade!!!!),
or maybe I'm harshly too active and lack of rest, .. or maybe, anything that makes the kidney "shivers" with the pressure huhuu!
Unfortunately I'm not happy for too long as everything is getting tough and tougher... I'm currently in a bad shape... boo hoo... why can't I stays happy for a longer time?... why must I suffer and always feels sad for fucking long time...

well the beginning on March is my ultimate crash as a fallen angel.... I was rate badly over my working performance and I'd demand an explanation over it.. as I'd work hard, restless, too much worked, hospitalized due by it and be professional as I can be... but seeing the score is like sending me to my capital punishment... Although the score as been altered once again... maybe miscounting or they just being negligence.. or maybe they want me to be "marked" that way... but the turbulence I'd felt, still growing in my heart and the scar marked permanently... I'm sorry I'm hurt...
I wish to write more currently... but allow me to re-con-structure my mind as I've to bear my mind to some of formidable challenge comes to me recently... and I'm in complete mess...
If only I could automatically divide / transform / enhance into supreme being. ultimate warrior, engineered structured genes, infinite intelligence.... but that belongs solely to God
However like other human... we have our own system of procedure (SOP), because we are always experience "troubleshoots"... sigh!!!!
*ahem ... where's my boa feathers??????*
No comments:
Post a Comment