I'm 29 days late from over-viewing my 2011 life report.... but then I hope is does not make any difference. The year of 2011 is the year that makes my personality splits into a many form and I'm still trying hard to get up from last year's massacre ... I think my "rat's zodiac feng shui" does not work 85% last year...Instead I got bombarded with endless cliff that I have to climb and dealing with many peachy hallway that wants me to tripped over it.
So basically............

So basically............

aaahhh yes..... there is no other good vocabulary word that can defined me ... period. If the Europe has their depression era, so does I. If I could calculate how heavy the depression sickness I'd bear last year I'm pretty confidence that the measure might strikes the value of 90 points over 100. Of course there is lot of reason why I felt that depression nearly kills me but I think the 10 points left that saves me from become a losing cannon (although I did it few times already)
1) MASTERS
I begin the Chroniphoria of Me - 2011 by getting a good score in my first semester of Master..... and I'm the only student that carries all 6 subjects offered by the faculty in one semester. It looks like a personal record for me as I'm promised myself to complete the course by January 2012 (which I did.. but I'll conclude it in another post)
2) EXERCISING
I couldn't believe myself that I'd enrolled myself to Muay Thai + kick boxing class..... It's Muay Thai everybody... Me, a person that officially an OBESE (am trying not to admit it... *sigh*) could endure the extreme exercise regime for 2 months.... not my 2011 resolution actually...
Unfortunately

1) MASTERS
I begin the Chroniphoria of Me - 2011 by getting a good score in my first semester of Master..... and I'm the only student that carries all 6 subjects offered by the faculty in one semester. It looks like a personal record for me as I'm promised myself to complete the course by January 2012 (which I did.. but I'll conclude it in another post)
2) EXERCISING
I couldn't believe myself that I'd enrolled myself to Muay Thai + kick boxing class..... It's Muay Thai everybody... Me, a person that officially an OBESE (am trying not to admit it... *sigh*) could endure the extreme exercise regime for 2 months.... not my 2011 resolution actually...
Unfortunately

The training weren't last long as I'd consult my doctor regarding the prolonged backaches I'd experienced. It turns out that I'm having a degenerated spine disc and I must discontinued the exercise..... Damn I'm an old' laydeh from now on!!
3)UNEMPLOYMENT
The stress to cope up with my Master's second semester is not finished.... Yet, in the mid of the year I have to face the biggest downfall of me for in 2011 which is--------- unemployment.

3)UNEMPLOYMENT
The stress to cope up with my Master's second semester is not finished.... Yet, in the mid of the year I have to face the biggest downfall of me for in 2011 which is--------- unemployment.

Personally I could not find in my heart to forgive everybody that does not think of the consequences that they made regarding of my contributions to the faculty. I don't get it... why my job scope is not relevant in the faculty?... Whose going to run the laboratory and act as a purchaser.. I'm also the one that works hard to guide the student and ensure that they will received the items requested for their thesis.
To make things more uglier, the "termination notices" are 20 days back dated... and I'm not ready to leave as the documentation is far from many to be documented and hand it over. It's a suffer month for me as I'm also sit for my final examination in University Malaya.
I learned a lot about people self center-ism, hypocrite, "gila kuasa" and so on. Never I could see the kindness in their heart to concern about what I'm going through. So I decide to fight for my rights.... legally. But the paycheck I'd received couldn't make me to survive even for a months. But after all... My legal act make lot's of people to be shocked over it, because I'm the first one that doing it so. But they need to think... could they pay back the suffer that I'd gone though for 5 months?. I've been loyally works for 3 years, the suffer is unbearable. Why it's hard for me to get the permanent staff status. Why they only given the privilege to the academicians to get the permanent status not even in a year? Do they know that I've been chased by bank every single day, received a summons letter from the the bank lawyer. We work hard to get the money to survive our day too. Without us the admins staff..... you couldn't run the faculty well... trust me. I'd cursed them and it works..... the trouble never ends for them.
My retaliation is not ended there.... I'm always aware that my relation with one of my scrawny ex-boss is like an earthquake... at one point we're good even the tremor occurs but at one point, the shake can makes everybody fall down quickly and the aftermath?... tsunami in the faculty
Personally I think he does not deserve the promotion he gets as he one of the mean self-centered people I'd work it and he's lack of management skills. I'd seen what he does with my performance form and give me marks base on my pathetic "degree" mental capability... so whats then, if you are Professor than you will get highest marks ?.... bullshit.
Don't expect me to be quiet with this... I'm gonna leave the faculty anyway... by that time you'll hear me roar, howl, growl and fights back !
I thought it's only me that has the problem with him.. it turns out many people are pissed with him....
I'm now work with the different departments (in the same University) the drama does not end here.
Of course I speak base on my mind and I "give" a f-word when I heard the news that he gets the promotion... So my f-word to him leaks when someone accidentally tells him. He decide to wait for a perfect moment to shut me downs.
Last Deepavali marks the tremor of the feud is getting tense as he claims that I'd spread the bad rumors of him having an affair with one male foreign student. You heard me... MALE!!! My intention was that I'm telling one of the affected colleagues (that foreign student's supervisor), warning her and her student to be careful and asking if the rumors are true. Of course the supervisor consult my ex-boss for this matter and what did I get? A continuous bash in SMS from that stupid ex-boss of mine. I still kept the SMS until now....
How can I point out that he's low grade ass when it comes to management conflict handling
To make things more uglier, the "termination notices" are 20 days back dated... and I'm not ready to leave as the documentation is far from many to be documented and hand it over. It's a suffer month for me as I'm also sit for my final examination in University Malaya.
I learned a lot about people self center-ism, hypocrite, "gila kuasa" and so on. Never I could see the kindness in their heart to concern about what I'm going through. So I decide to fight for my rights.... legally. But the paycheck I'd received couldn't make me to survive even for a months. But after all... My legal act make lot's of people to be shocked over it, because I'm the first one that doing it so. But they need to think... could they pay back the suffer that I'd gone though for 5 months?. I've been loyally works for 3 years, the suffer is unbearable. Why it's hard for me to get the permanent staff status. Why they only given the privilege to the academicians to get the permanent status not even in a year? Do they know that I've been chased by bank every single day, received a summons letter from the the bank lawyer. We work hard to get the money to survive our day too. Without us the admins staff..... you couldn't run the faculty well... trust me. I'd cursed them and it works..... the trouble never ends for them.
My retaliation is not ended there.... I'm always aware that my relation with one of my scrawny ex-boss is like an earthquake... at one point we're good even the tremor occurs but at one point, the shake can makes everybody fall down quickly and the aftermath?... tsunami in the faculty
Personally I think he does not deserve the promotion he gets as he one of the mean self-centered people I'd work it and he's lack of management skills. I'd seen what he does with my performance form and give me marks base on my pathetic "degree" mental capability... so whats then, if you are Professor than you will get highest marks ?.... bullshit.
Don't expect me to be quiet with this... I'm gonna leave the faculty anyway... by that time you'll hear me roar, howl, growl and fights back !
I thought it's only me that has the problem with him.. it turns out many people are pissed with him....
I'm now work with the different departments (in the same University) the drama does not end here.
Of course I speak base on my mind and I "give" a f-word when I heard the news that he gets the promotion... So my f-word to him leaks when someone accidentally tells him. He decide to wait for a perfect moment to shut me downs.
Last Deepavali marks the tremor of the feud is getting tense as he claims that I'd spread the bad rumors of him having an affair with one male foreign student. You heard me... MALE!!! My intention was that I'm telling one of the affected colleagues (that foreign student's supervisor), warning her and her student to be careful and asking if the rumors are true. Of course the supervisor consult my ex-boss for this matter and what did I get? A continuous bash in SMS from that stupid ex-boss of mine. I still kept the SMS until now....
How can I point out that he's low grade ass when it comes to management conflict handling
- He'd bashed me without talk to me first
- He'd threaten me to seek my Master supervisor telling her I wasn't doing my job in his lab (hello.....that is your fucking lab? It's the university's properties)
- He says that the supervisor of that student silently "staged" me by recording anything I'd said everytime we both meet... (ewwww dirty you) !!!!!!!
- He'd threaten me (and other innocence staff) to expose the so-called tape recording that can prove that I'm the one that creates the rumor... He "used" the student supervisor as the one the record what I'd said.
- He does that without her notice.... (you have the courage to wind-up people's life)....oh my
- The supervisor comes clean to me saying that she didn't do that illegal recording.
- When I want to have face to face conversation... he says its too late, he can't forgive me/
- You'd called my faithfully friend (who also unemployed with same reason as me) to stirred up some shit and tries to framed me as the bitch... and you'd told her that I was the one that "crazy" with that foreign student... (you are stupid, that friend of mine knew whom I'd set my eyes on...... you pick the wrong one to disses me you bloody-fool!!!)
Bitch please..... is that what you want to do when someone pisses you off, by LYING and propagates ????... I'd caught you red handed. Even if the tape are true.. I have the rights to bring that issue to court as you'd violated the human rights !!
But obviously now you're lying because the student supervisor realized that you're such a badass and she leaks a lot's more information on what actually happens.... and hear me you fool, you didn't pay her salaries for 6 months now !!!!!!!!!!
It's okay I'm a scape-goat..... I'm the scarier one...
Whose PMS-ing now bitch..... ? You pick the wrong "douche bag" because I'm definitely bounce back at you.... Hear me roar!!!

It's okay I'm a scape-goat..... I'm the scarier one...
Whose PMS-ing now bitch..... ? You pick the wrong "douche bag" because I'm definitely bounce back at you.... Hear me roar!!!

and now I didn't heard any of your lame threaten against me and my colleague, you tried to win your war by creating white lies.... I wonder how many people you'd dissed them off by creating a white lie... it's true, I'd seen some of it. Don't worry I'm doing nothing about you because obviously your are a pathetic MALE that grows up with a "uneducated / but viral women" attitude... Drama queen sangat you..... you're GAY!!!
You owe me the lab apparatus that you'd broken Mister..... I'm gonna haunt you if you didn't replace it. You even dare to come to my new lab... borrowing our machine without letter of consent from our Director. How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!
4) TROUBLE WITH "FRIENDS"
I always thought that I come to University Malaya with no intention to search for a best friend because I don't want to waste the opportunity to study as it might change my life later on. Before I'd changed my Master's field from Biomedic Engineering into SHE Engineering I have a small group of faithful friends. But then we move on... we keep in contact on facebook. Some of them are faithful enough, that they spare some of their busy schedule visiting me in the hospital (due to kidney stone).
First week in SHE classes I make friends with one of the course-mates as he's the one that constantly approach me. We were good.... until now... We studying together, hang out together.. the amount of friends is increase and I have my own groups of "close friends". I think 2011 is the first year I have actually feels how is it like to celebrate my birthday. I don't get any present btw, however my friends brought me to some sophisticated food restaurant and buy me a wonderful and tasty cake. Parents and my bff are no exceptions... they also had done the best they could. Since my life is intriguing and stressful, it was my first time that I didn't remember my birthday.... how about that... my family makes a surprise party that truly surprised me.

However I wasn't sure if I'd done a biggest mistake by finishing my study early enough and my group are left behind since they want to do it slow and steady. I'd sincerely felt the post-loneliness syndrome... life without them. How sad that I'm unable to be with them every week anymore... Should I move on from them. The effort to going out together are extremely limit as they juggling with their career too. Some of them already went far from me. This is life... and how life sometimes are cruel to a lonely heart people like me.
p/s: Finally, 2011 is not the year that urges me to get myself warded in the hospital for the 3rd time.... after 2 years in a row.... Unfortunately, maybe soon as the kidney stone are still inside and my kidney has weaken a bit.
to be continued..............
No comments:
Post a Comment