Sigh....... i'd live alone in the house for almost 3 days... My parents were in Indonesia for business trip. I have to cook food myself and wash own cloths with bare hands (i'm not sure what's wrong with the washing machine.
Well i like to cook my own food.... not just save some money... I can train myself to be independent... but please don't ask me to cook curry, kurma or etc. I don't eat curry or kurma sembarangan.. especially when it add with coconut milk... (sakit perut lah... i only makan indian curry when my mom cook it)
I supposed been companied by my buddy Ella... but she have to go back early due to drama shooting.. yadda..yadda... then i'm alone again.... Last night i figure out how to fried ayam goreng without using much Kentucky flour..... (dah muak lar)... just add some butter, black pepper, a little kentucky flour and chili paste..... Not bad man.. in fact it's tasty to me... with some spicy tingling.. muahahhaha
Tonight.. i'll cook sambal ayam.... (no fish in the freezer aiya....) i prefer to pre-fried the chicken first then transfer to sambal.... eemmmm..... tasty
No comments:
Post a Comment