Well... today i'm very happy with myself because all the sacrified i'd done towards my gruelling thesis is finally pay off..... I'm collecting my exam result today and I get A for my Thesis..... Nak menangis pun ada... because i never put any confidence even get at least A- for my thesis... but it's finally pay off......
I just want to express my gratitude to Almighty Allah for set my fate journey with a lot of challenge that sometimes brings a tears to my eyes..... but He still give His Blessings to me.... Allhamdulillah
To my Sole supervisor Miss Farizan, thank you for your continous trust and "A" marks for me... heheheh... You know I'd put you down previously.. But I want to be an independent student by choosing my own "thesis" title... I just can't carry the "Cancer Research" field.. I decided to choose Research that related with "Pharmacology & Neuropharmacology"..... Thanks to Dr. Elias as my co-supervisor..... I'm sure you'll proud of this .... eventhough you know i hate "Neuropharmacology" LOL
My mentor Mr. Ng Kim Tien, he's the one that always comfort me wherever i've problem with my study... He's the one that dealing with my exam result, He's the one that wipe away the crying heart of me... I'm blessed to have him as my beloved mentor... Thank you sir... thank you.. "ex-biomedicine student like Mr.Kim really can understand what a student feel"
To my other lecturer Puan Haniza, Puan Asma (Mama Amir), Puan Samsul, Cik Indah, Puan Khamsiah, Dr. Pallavy and other lecturer that know me.... Your knowledge is important to me... thank you .....
My family especially My dad.... Hj. Zahar (for give some extra money for Thesis and continous advice) and My Bro Jerry (for his continous support and also give some money for my Thesis).... Mom (Hjh. Marisah), she's trying to understand what i'd been through, although we had quarrel a lot... I'm sorry Mom But I'll always love you.... My Sis Zarina, Sis in law Era and Bro in law Mizi, Thanks for all the advice and support.... You guys make my day happier...
To my best friend Ella... thanks for everything Sayang.... Thanks for belanja I Chicken Rice at Chicken Rice Shop today.... Very flattened because you really want to belanja I makan as celebration of my success on thesis.... Thanks for the 3 years of beautiful friendship... You are always in my heart....
To my special friend Mr. Vernon Kedit and Mr.HCFoo ..... i always listen your guys advice.... Vern, sorry kalau Aziya ter"delay" balas SMS ke.... ter"delay" buat website ke (especially Dafi Myspace)... i promised this Sunday siap semua.. Nanti kita keluar makan ya..... hehehe. HCFoo.... you are the first blogger that wished and pray for my luck in Thesis... and this is my present to you...
My groupie friend Yusoff, Mimie, Yana, Fahmie, Jerry ..... susah senang dah pun kita lalu bersama.... harap2 all of you will doing well in Practical.... See ya in the other side... LOL
To Vince Chong, Vanessa Chong and Daphne Woon...... thank you for your support and understanding.... I will meet you guys if my schedule not clashing with my practical..... All the best to you....
p/s: Mengalahkan orang dapat award Oscar aiy?.... Cool !!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Congrats!!!!!
thank you dear...
desert ice-cream lecka-lecka i xbelanja lg,kan??takper..nnt kiter gie,k?? :)
congrats! good for you! ;)
Post a Comment