Saturday, June 30, 2007

Connie Talbot.. The little english rose that blooms

Britain's had chose wisely by making Paul Potts a winner. As a winner, Paul have a big oppurtunity to sing in front of Queen of England, bring home £100,000 and will be recorded his first album soon.

I'm sure some of you had read my previous Post about how Paul had blew everyone away including the juries, the audients and netters who surf it through YouTube and Metacafe (heheheheh). I nearly cried because of it.

Today i want to share to you another favourite finalist of Britain's Got Talent... It's Connie Talbot , A six year's old girl from Sutton Coldfield. Connie started singing when she was 18 months old and her grandma, who was suffering from cancer, loved to hear her sing. Connie’s grandma died when she was four and she sung Somewhere Over the Rainbow at her funeral.



Next video i would to share to all of you is one of Talbot's performance that makes everyone nearly cried (Well.... Amanda "the jury" had cried while judging her performance).



Amazing SIX-Year-Old Singer - Click here for more free videos



Oh No... I'd sobered again.... How beautiful she sing the song from Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow.... Oh well but i really want Paul Potts to win and he made it... and I wish the Queen will invite little Connie to sing in front of Her too


Simon says = She's Pitch Perfect !!!!

No comments: