To all my friends who had recently sms/msg. me for "Good luck" on my job interview (today), thank you for your concern...
But unfortunately... i'd turn down the interview because i feel the job that they had offered to me is not what i'm looking for... I'm not the one who looking a "job" that need to undergo a "test" to show them that i have a potential to become an apperentice for the company.
That's not the job that i haunt for. It's a waste thing that i'd learn BioMedical field nearly 5 years then only become "unfortunate" Management Trainee ????? (call meh a "picky" babe LOL). My dad (who had experienced > 20 years as HR Manager) had gave me a piece of his mind by telling me why i should withdrawn the interview offer.
I've a chat with my Sabahans friend Miming, i'd told her everything about the job specifications and she said "Uiiih na... terkeluar kau dari simpang!!!" ... i only can tell her.. "Memang pun sia terkeluar simpang.. but it's not a impossible to make a "U" turn"...
But ..nak pegi "U" turn balik tue yg payah..... it may take me 2-3 years... and i hate that. I might losing a valuable 3 years.
So yeah.... currently i'm still a "picky" jobless girl. But no worries, because i've to wait for my final Bachelor's CGPA (for Industrial Training)... And I hope the result can secure me as a "Second Class" Degree Honours ... (Okaylah Second Class ... my result's fall down pretty bad after i'd encountered nearly fatal accident in January 2006. I'd missed a lot of class, my brain's "whacked" but i'd managed to score CGPA >2.90 in 4th Semester exams)
I'm sure some of you will asked "What kind of job that this fucktard want???" ...
Okay Bitch, now i'm telling you what kind of job that i want (hahahah...) . I like to be a Product Specialist (Laboratory Equipment/ Analytical machine) . I'll do some homework about the benefits/principal operating of the equipment before i go out and give demonstration to my clients in hospital. It looks like i'm selling the equipment but at least i have the experience using the machine and writing the Machine's Systems of Procedure, so i can convince the client the benefits of the machine.
I'd seen one demonstration made by a Product Specialist (male) in SKMC (the place that i'd undergo a practical recently). I feel like to whip his ass when my staff friend Dewit ask him "what is the test principle of this machine?" and the guy said "U just look in the manual booklah"... What a bloodyfool and stupid is he? He's a Product Specialist and he MUST know the "test principle"... What i can say that the guy is in his mid-30's age and he might have at least 5 years experience and still not able to tell "the machine test principle". Shame on the company that had hired him.. BOOOOOOO !!!
I'd look some of job advertisement for Lab Machine Specialist and most of the requirements they prefer are Bsc. in Science or Chemistry and experience min 1 year. But if you asked me .. Selling Lab Equipment is suitable for students (fresh graduates or some experience) of BioMedicine/ BioTechnology/ Medical Lab Technology/ BioChemistry. Why i'm saying this? is because those students have a good expose in hospital laboratory (max 6 month) and they are learn to handle the machine, perform manual lab test and understand the test principle. The students also have to write their own S.O.P as a requirements that they had understand the test.
The S.O.P that students have to write may ended up >400 pages (like what my 2 friends and I had done while we undergo training in SJMC in 2004).
Okay, the second job that i like to apply is a Researcher. The person have to do a research (culture, health, management etc.) and comes out with the conclusion. Some reseacher have to travel just to gain some sample or respondent etc. (which i found it's extremely cool because i can learn other culture and get ready to make my room another "paper" mess).
Currently i'd sent my resume to my friend Sharm who worked as Researcher in his company (TNS Global). Some of my friends do give their encouragement to me for this job because i'd experience doing my thesis base on Clinical Survey. What can I say is... only Allah who decide what's the best for me and my decision are part of my efforts to gain my own life after graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment