Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Amma... Sakit Belakang !!!!!

Duh... not the backaches again. Dah lama tak kena backaches. Yesterday, i nearly failed to get up from the bed. I feel like a paralyze people. That's kinda scary thing to me. The pain was unbearable. It's like a steel probe puncturing my spinal cord. Actually I'd experienced this before... but it happend 1 and half years ago before i'm seeking medical treatment for it.

The backpain that i'd suffered starts when i was 17 years old. I'm a "hostel" student. My hostel's stairs kinda slippery and there's a lot of slippering victims meet "their doomed" at that sacred stairs hehehehe.... including me. I'd fell from that stairs 5 times. The pain? speechless. I've to get up by myself from that stupid stairs. I only felt muscle's spams at my thighs and back. So I guess that time nothing to worried about.

The second "tragedy" is the onset/trigger for the backpain. That time i'm doing my weekly taekwondo training routine (Form 5). I have to lift my 67kg's friend with my back (all the "Taekwondorians" have to do this). Nothing happend while lifting her. But after the training i begin to suffer the back pain. It's so hurt i cannot do prayers properly. Next morning, warden pun terpaksa hantar I to goverment clinic .. tapi ubat dia langsung tak berkesan. I take 4 days MC, went back to my home and get some treatment from private clinic. I received an injection, menzza spams cream and a pain killer pills.

After Form 5, i join Karate-Do at my hometown. So the series of backaches begin to haunt me for 3 years from that moment. I have to go private clinic once per 4 month. When i'm a MLT Diploma's student 5 years ago, I live in a rent house at SS 19 Shah Alam . My brother who is working in Shah Alam is the one that always "monitor" my backaches and send me to clinic if i'm sick.

That time i don't want to quit Karate-Do because i need to prepared myself for Black Belt exam. But misfortune happends. In December 2005, i'd involved in nearly fatal car crash at UiTM Puncak Alam. Doctor said i'm lucky that my spine disc didn't broken . But the lumbar region is a bit twisted. The musculature shows a light injuries. He had advised me to quit Karate-Do. I pun ikut nasihat dia religiously dan penuh ketaatan (like what Azzu had said.. heheh)

Gosh.. i think i need to pamper myself more. Like going to spa... enjoy some relaxing back message. But ye lah, everything will cost you. Where can find cheap back message?..... Oh i need to pampering myself quite badly. Maybe i got backaches because in too stress.. Who knows ???


What a serene picture. I wish i also can get a back message like that *sigh*

No comments: