Ehem.... first of all, i malu nak tunjuk my desktop *blushing* ... nothing interesting lorr.. *down to earth* .... Walau apa-apa pun.. i tetap sporting nak tunjuk kat you all semua my desktop... *smile*
Jeng.. jeng... jeng.... here's my humble desktop.. humble lah konon...
Err.... i don't like to put a lot of icons on the desktop... It's hurt my eyes and it cannot show the true beauty of the wallpaper hehehe.... Actually i only put 2 icons. But now i want to kill Sony Ericsson File Manager because it is not a shortcut folder and i cannot deleted it... it's sucks !!!!
You may noticed that i used different theme from Windows XP original style. The theme i used is called Media Center style. The color scheme is Royale. I forgot where i'd downloaded this theme. Oh the recycle bin and my computer's icon.. it's from other Theme.
That funny hairy caterpillar... It's soo cute. I also forgot the website that i'd downloaded this wallpaper. Now I have more than 100 wallpaper. This one is one of my favourite... simple, clean and creative.
What? What?.. You think i will put Vince's wallpaper arr ?... siao arr. Itu dah terlebih angau !!!
This second screenshot is to show you my favourite settings to put programs that i used the most. I don't know about you. But i like "Quick Lauch" settings. No need to go sub-folders just to search the programs. Wasting your time. As you can see some of the programs has a different icon. I'd download other icon designs from the internet. Mostly in 3D Design. Boring lah asyik tgk. icon yg sama ajer...
I don't know who i want to tagged. If you interested to do this... you may free to do so. But i agree with HCFoo, i do curious to see my other's Euphori-Niacs desktop... hehehehehe. So here goes my list:-
1. Yiang
2. Ella
3. Azzu
4. Doyok
5. Vernon
6. Lyana
7. Zafi
p/s: To do a screenshoot, please press Print Screen (Prt Scr) button on the keyboard and use Paint or Photoshop etc. by select "Paste". Save the screenshoot in Jpeg. or .bmp or .gif. I recommend you to use Photoshop for better looking screenshoot.


1 comment:
alahai..just realized this post yesterday aziya! will update my blog by this afternoon ;)
thanks for tagging me, hehe
Post a Comment