Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Walk Away.... (Some Blissful Moments)

I don't know what i should write for this posting... because i'm currently depressed over thing that i'd keep for a long time are now "leaking". Maybe some people will blame me for that. But as you know. I'm no longer can keep my "plastic" face and thoughts. I don't like to lie anymore. I don't born to be a hypocrite or be a racist.

Today i decide to walk away from the thing that i'd loved and take care of it long time ago. I just want to take a short break from it. I'll let everybody to express their thoughts / comments but I will keep myself shuts. It's time people must speak the truth... either it's hurt or tormenting. I don't care. I'm hurt already.

Maybe, you as my loyal readers not understand this. But don't worry... i'm not leaving Blogspot, Myspace, Facebook and Friendster. That 4 sites is my Internet life.

For the people that might not welcomed me as their friends or just being a hypocrite to "be my friends". I would like to say thank you for spending your "precious" time to me. Chatting, joking around or just be "nice" to me. Thank you everything.

I now realized we are in different league or status. You actually not considering me as a friends. Maybe I'm hoping too much to get closer to you.....

Whatever happens. I still love you and i don't want you to be hurt by what i'd done. Aku mohon ampun dan maaf jika itu yang menbuatkan kamu membenci aku.

I walk away... but i don't know when i'll back again.

Here is my "last" blissful moments with my best friend.



It's a long time i don't smile like this. It may become my last smiley face...


Ella, the one that really stand tough behind my back. One of her funny picture that i'd own... Who wants to poke Ella ... raise your hand !!!!!!!!



Hem.. finally, The most idiotic picture in the world. The half Sleepy Baby and The Zombie Kampung Pisang's mates




*Sigh....* Anak sapa yg ambil gambar nie? huhuhuu


3 comments:

ella medusa said...

nyah..almost 4 years i met and know you..and i rili felt that both of us have a chemistry site though we're in different lines..and i wanna say thank you also for being not only a gud fren with me..but it's more than that!!u'r a part of my life..dunno how to survive without u if u leaving malaysia one day..isk..isk..i oso dun feel that Lan can comfort me as much u can do,lol..Just let it be,dear..i also tired with all of this scrap and plastic people..~sigh~
tak tahan dah..nak break jap jugak..tiredla nak pretending dah..im not the apprioprate person to be hypocryte and 'plastic'..let the people see the reality in 'it'..kita rest yer.. :)

Sa-Yu-Ri said...

yeah...i cant be plastic too...if im nt happy my face shows...is itwrong anyway??haiz...gal, be strong...walking away is nt a gd solution...temporarily is ok...shld talks tings out raher then leave it hang like dt :) be strong ya....

zafi said...

salamz
aziya jemput dtg rumah for my open house
info in my blogs!!! :)