Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CJ7... a-must watch

*Facebook members, please go directly to my blog to watch the trailer. TQ ;p


You might hungry for more Stephen Chow's "Kung-Fu Hustle" stuff.. but I think this one will be a Chow's next blockbuster movie and will NOT disappoint us.

While all of you waiting for my new rants.. I would like drag all of you to watch this awesome new movie trailer... Yep.. some of you might know already... It's Stephen Chow's new film CJ7. It is believe that the CJ7 premiere will be showing in the early of February (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Haha... will bring Ella or my big sister Zarina to watch this.

Notice that this CJ7 will contains some famous parody like Matrix, Kung-Fu Hustle, Mission Impossible and etc.


p/s: I was hoping they didn't use Mandarin dub. But they did *grunts*. Chow's sounds better in Cantonese (Supposedly for original CJ7 dubbing).




No comments: