Sorry peeps... have to get all of you waiting for my new post. I'm currently doing my final presentation and i just come back from a short nap.
Last week I've gotten into a lot's of hectic schedules and accidental trouble in the office. Now officially i would like to announce that Next Friday is my last day working as a P.A.
Last week I've gotten into a lot's of hectic schedules and accidental trouble in the office. Now officially i would like to announce that Next Friday is my last day working as a P.A.
Come on... Settle down ladies and gentlemen. I decide to quit is not because I'm a horrible Personal Assistant. In fact, my boss always "puji" me because I'm efficient, knowledgeable and open minded.
"Oh... puji ada makna tue !!!!!"
Yes... the "pujian" from him is what going through in my mind. Is like a terrorist crawling in my mind trying to toss a penny and watch my Jew thought fight to the death. Ella as my BFF had known about 30% of what I've been through in my job. She think that she got the most hectic job in the world until I tell her a short story of what happened in my working scene. She scream like everybody will be toss to the Hell. Yep I'm not joking. My job is not hectic but there is something else that makes me bothered and force me to make a decision to leave it for my future safety.
Even when I type this post... I fell shiver because remembering what had happened to me last week. I wish not to write what had happened. If I continue to finished up my story to Ella.. she will yell at me and says:-
"Get out from that horrendous job, Bitch !!!!!"
Apparently this thing happened because of my deathly curiosity. I'd discover my Boss's dark secret in his PC... *shriek* On that day I found that it's funny moment I'd discover his shocking dark secret. Let me tell you that I don't mind about his dark secret... but apparently, when i become open minded about it, he is trying to get more of my attention and join his special conversation about his dark secret. I was like... ah.... come on let's focus on work.... not his dark secret.
Day by day.. I fell offended by his so-called dark secret. From an open minded girl I'd become easily disgust of him. I'd lost my respect on him. He's so honest that he'd tell me that he is desperate (eh.. desperate for what?). I'm trying to stretch and fly away from all of this. I'm not talking cheap. He was too open-minded, tell me what he's like and what is not....until it makes me feel pity of his wife. Poor... poor soul.
Last week crisis is become my strongest reason on why i should "cabut lari" from that office. That week is the "remarks" of the most horrifying thing happened in my life. I was like..
"Oh shit, I prefer working with my fierce and strict daddy rather than working with him !"
my prayer to God...
"O lord.. grant ye servant's wish and save me from ye damnation"
and some had whispered...
"Thou' shalt run away fast from ye fornicator boss !!!!"
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-___________- "
Eh... Did He mention fornicator?... Oh my gosh... I'm screwed !!!!
So.. some of you might get the raw point why I'm resigned for God's sake. Other than that it's gonna be secret forever. I'd give my reason why I've to resign and he didn't question it. I kan pandai cari alasan. I'm gonna save my ass you know !!!!
I'll leave you guys with this...
-->Porno website
-->Penis Pump
-->Artificial Pussy
-->Condom
-->Viagra
-->Porno CD
-->Conversation
-->Erection
-->Penis Pump
-->Artificial Pussy
-->Condom
-->Viagra
-->Porno CD
-->Conversation
-->Erection
Guess that I'm too open minded know huh???
If you creative enough "connecting" above words, I guess you have some experience too... But seriously what you might think is nothing compare to what I'd gone through. It's funny and sometimes it's scary.
God damn it ... I'm fucking scared.....


6 comments:
im sooooooooo relief u resigned..girllll,find a suitable job for u la..let's join me work at karisma holding..yesterday i saw the boss of karisma holding with his wife(kak mira also close wif me..hehe)he persuade me for the 3rd times to work wif him..hahahahaha..come on..call them again lorrrrr...
actually..i still thinking it n the offer..welll...ermmm..dunno la..so syg to leave my company which im working now..huhu..but lan already screamed at me.."Honey,what r u waiting for???!!"hahahahaha..
aiseh... can they wait until march ?... i'm fucking busy with my final sem in february... if they can.. I'll consider it back.
that's F.R.E.A.K.Y. girl!!! Thank goodness u left..God knows what will happened next..what a perv! Yucks!
Atiqah: that's why raining is falling down in Shah Alam yesterday.. hehehe
hahahahaha...patutla banjir!! huhu
Post a Comment