Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In previous 2 weeks

Hello.... welcome back. Sorry Aziya amat busy dalam dua minggu nie. This blog seems.. a bit dead hehehehe...... btw. I ain't gonna write much. Just to let you know my current activities previous week.

Last 2 week... my lil' adopt niece Adanie has been admitted to HTAR, Klang due to lungs infection. We don't know that lil' Adanie is an asthmatic baby. Mom had noticed she had "wheezing" sound in her lungs and ask my sister to bring her to HTAR. She's currently in HTAR and I'm not sure when she'll be release from ward. Mom and dad is Adanie's loyal visitor in ward. Not surprising these two loving birds will go to Tom Yam's restaurant every night after visiting her and sometimes they forgot to "tapau" me Nasi Pattaya !!!

I only visit Adanie once because I'm in exam mood. When I'm in "Exam mood", I'll be the most homely person you'd ever meet. Hehehe.........


Adanie in my mom's lap

Last Saturday my long lost friend Suhaimi "ajak" I to attend our high school first pre-ALUMNI meeting. FYI, Aziya dulu belajar dekat Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Selangor located in Bestari Jaya (Previous known as Batang Berjuntai). Live in hostel for 2 years there, which is in year 2000-2001. My batch is the 2nd Batch of SMTKS. So kira pioneer batch jugalah. If I'm not mistaken, sekarang dah sampai ke batch yg ke-10. Ahhh.... time surely moves fast than we had imagined.

I haven't meet Suhaimi since after our SPM's examination. After 7 years, we reunite back.. hahaha. Imagine how our old friend look like after 7 years lost contact. Makin debab !!! Surely everybody sudah bekerjaya. Some still studying in local and abroad. Memang terimbau kenangan lampau after I'd meet Suhaimi and my senior Bro Akmal, Kak Laili and Kak Rina.



While in meeting.. they had nominated me to be a SECRETARY

.
.
.
.

*gasp*.....
.
.
.
.

Aku allergic betul dengar nama jawatan Secretary. Guess what... I'm now STMKS ALUMNI secretary. Gila lah aku !!!!! I'm trying to demolish the darkness wrath of National Secretary bla..bla..bla... now it has come back to haunt me again.



Now I've to re-adapt myself to a gutsy nutty Secretary's drama.... *mock in horror*
.
.
.
.
.
.

Previous Monday, I'd received an unexpected call....


Woman: Can I speak to Miss Marziah please

Me: Yes... speaking

Woman: Marziah, I'm Mdm. Huda from UNISEL. We would like to hire you as our part-time laboratory coordinator. Can you come to work tomorrow ?

Me: er... er... er... No need interview leh ?

Woman: Part-time job No need to interview...

Me: er.......... okay lah


Damn.. I'm in a exam mood. Why lar they didn't call me in early March? I thought I'll have two weeks "honeymoon" to do a revision. Now I've to start working pulak... Next week Saturday is my final exam wei !!!!

Alahai..... suddenly my time table suffocates me.... Thank God I only work 5 days a week. Can you imagine what will happened in my weekend? I Can't concentrate to read notes while working. Too much work to do... Dah lah I've to do freaking loads of inventory. Interestingly, I haven't see some of the lab apparatus before (like X-ray machine, physiology apparatus, big ass incubator etc. etc.) and I get excited when I hold it. It's hard to imagine how much it costs. Now it's my responsibilities to take care of it.

I don't mind lah.... rezeki comes to me earlier than I thought.... rather I've to work my ass off in my previous job *tsk..tsk* . At least I'm doing something that I like in UNISEL. Hence, If I get my Bachelor's certificate in April. I'm qualified to become UNISEL Medical Laboratory Manager.




Please pray for me ya......



2% of my Lab. Inventory




2 comments:

~Ati_Hime~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Ati_Hime~ said...

best of luck!! lucky u..i though i want to further my studies in MLT (degree)at UNISEL but somehow i feel it's not quite right..but anyway, hope u're little niece will get well soon..so cute!! *edited version*