For two and a half months , I'd written my "one-kind" memory of trying to survive in NGO's that basically focused on Religions, Race, Politics, Philosophy, Cosmetics and yeah... porn things.
Today I sit back and reminisce ....
"What in the world is my job prospective ?". I should realize earlier that they use me for their own benefits. Not to share it together. I'm mostly their a slave.. not a P.A.
I fell like to blame my university for their disarrangement of my subject cohort. Because of that, I've to re-stress my head for extra-subject and have to pay for my final tuition fee in a cool hard cash. I'm not happy over it. Hence, I heard that I'm not eligible to attend this year convocation which I suppose to attend it. If they didn't withdraw me from Alternative Medicine class in 4th semester, I'm surely get my stable career and earning good incomes.
But, how to find some cash to pay it ?. The answer... working. Dad surely can't afford to pay it all for me. Saddest part is, mum have to withdraw some of her money savings to pay half of my fees and I'll pay the rest.
My job doesn't offer a good income to me. I only earned RM 350 per month. Despite RM 700 as promised. Without my acknowledgment, They decide to count it as hourly earn. I can't blame them. I have class to attend and have to do some group project etc. etc. But I feel irritated by them because previously they said they will give RM 700 as a personal "contribution" although I'll to leave on certain days and hours to attend my class. I fell cheated.... really.
When it comes to job it's another nightmare. They use me more for they personal benefits. I don't like the outer-related work but it happened there. I've to help them pay their bills, going to bank, renewal license shop, post some letters, doing some works that not related to the company I'd worked. I should hide my "car" you know. They didn't give me petrol money pun. Sadly... I've to "nagged" them for money because I couldn't pay certain thing they ask me to buy. I would miss my lunch money and petrol if I'm too "kind hearted". Claim? huh... gaji pun lambat bayar.
I don't understand.. really. I thought I work for one person and one company only. But apparently "other" boss in another work field want to take advantage from "other" boss staff to do her work. My company work priority obviously tunggang-langgang because of her demands.
Two peoples want to see the results on the same day. It's a fucking hard task they had given me and they want their task to be done as soon as possible. I'm completely insane like hell. It's like I'm a small delicate servant for Troy and Helen of Troy. *dies decapitated*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mercy in their ass !!!!!
..
.
.
.
.
Few minutes ago (while typing). My long time friend who had replaced my job had call and tell me her unhappiness of the job. She has been forced to work lot's of different and unrelated tasks that must be completed on the same day. Bukan calang-calang kerja yang diberi kat dia.
"Mai (my nickname), I'm not happy working here. There is too many things that me to do. *** ? **** ?. I've to do both. It's too much for me. My work for *** not finish.. but they ask me to do **** work. Suddenly the real boss nak tgk progress. Camana nie ?????!!!!!!"
I'm pity of her lah.... She also kena like what I'd gone through before. But I manage to do everything on the same day.
I'm not complaining lah.. But the salary is NOT worth for the job. Sometimes I've to work more than 14 hours. It's not enough to support my working needs for a month pun. Lagi sakit hati.. when they count my salary from 1st to 31st. But I only received the salary on the 11th day next month. It brings me in deep trouble when I need to pay Internet, car and college payments. All have to pay early on the month. Aku tension okeh !!!!!

2 comments:
poor u! i know how u feel,girl! mine is just the same..although in the letter clearly stated that i was hired as MLT but here i am doing administrative job. What gives? Besides, i'm purchasing a tutor's (yes, she's only a TUTOR not a PROFESSOR)lab equipment using her own fund instead of RMK-9's fund and get this, she's been using the Pharmacogenomics lab as the reason to use ME to make it easier for her to purchase those equipments! Besides these job should be done by her OWN students or R.A. not MLT..Kalau mcm tuh aku pun nak..suruh org lain buat keje..and she get all the freakin' credit!!!
we can't run from that.... many people likes to get credits in the bad way.
Post a Comment