Hai kawan-kawan...... (ala-ala Yus Raja Lawak 1)
Tomorrow marks 21st day of my incredible pain and sickness. Not many people know this... because I sendiri tak larat nak beritahu. Million thanks to Ella, Atiqah, Cathrina Xavier and Auntie Maggie (Jaclyn Victor's mom) for the precious "Get Well" message.
For those who don't know what really happened to me... Nie nak habaq mai kat hangpa.... Betis kiri mak kene serious sprain pasal jatuh tangga...
Tomorrow marks 21st day of my incredible pain and sickness. Not many people know this... because I sendiri tak larat nak beritahu. Million thanks to Ella, Atiqah, Cathrina Xavier and Auntie Maggie (Jaclyn Victor's mom) for the precious "Get Well" message.
For those who don't know what really happened to me... Nie nak habaq mai kat hangpa.... Betis kiri mak kene serious sprain pasal jatuh tangga...
Yup... I'm suffering a severe sprain in my calf and the ligaments nearly torn out (according of what Doctor had said). Jadi faham-fahamla ye... I cannot "walk properly" woo... if have too walk pun I cannot stand longer punya. Do expect that I've to sit down while taking a bath and sit in the chair when I want to perform a prayer.
I can tell that this is one of my most painful sickness that happened in my life. I haven't sleep well for three weeks and every night I nearly cry myself to get some sleep because the pain was unbearable. I'm hoping someone just knock me out cold so I can sleep. I'm running out of idea on which sleep position is the best for me. I found out style "menonggeng" actually can ease the pain.
I can tell that this is one of my most painful sickness that happened in my life. I haven't sleep well for three weeks and every night I nearly cry myself to get some sleep because the pain was unbearable. I'm hoping someone just knock me out cold so I can sleep. I'm running out of idea on which sleep position is the best for me. I found out style "menonggeng" actually can ease the pain.
...........
..........
.........
-______-"
Don't laugh lah wei... Gilo apo aku nak tidur menonggeng lama-lama... Tonggeng kejap takpe la. Who knows someone come and poke my ass (remember Seniman Bujang Lapok film when Sudin poke Aziz who actually slept menonggeng).
*Ahem* and Thou shalt thinks about Doggy Style after reading the above paragraph should consider to get their ass spanked due to severe brain yellowness.
How to story the cause of the sprain nie yer ?.... I actually have no idea. Because I suspect that my left calf experinced some pain in mid- February as a result of "keganasan di katil " (NOT that type of "keganasan" that you might think LOL). As usual, lot's people know that I'm sleeping memang ganas if I'm extremely tired. If you unlucky person who have to sleep with me, you might ended-up getting aches due to my jeet-kune-do-sleeping wrath. Some friends said that my sleeping style is like a cat flexibility. Suka sangat buat ala "stretching". Wa tak salahkan diorang sebab wa punya body memang flexible sikit. Believe me, own a flexibility can contribute to muscle sprain if you "misguided" LOL. So that what's happened to me. While sleeping, i don't know my left leg in what position suddenly when i "tarik" my left leg....
*Ahem* and Thou shalt thinks about Doggy Style after reading the above paragraph should consider to get their ass spanked due to severe brain yellowness.
How to story the cause of the sprain nie yer ?.... I actually have no idea. Because I suspect that my left calf experinced some pain in mid- February as a result of "keganasan di katil " (NOT that type of "keganasan" that you might think LOL). As usual, lot's people know that I'm sleeping memang ganas if I'm extremely tired. If you unlucky person who have to sleep with me, you might ended-up getting aches due to my jeet-kune-do-sleeping wrath. Some friends said that my sleeping style is like a cat flexibility. Suka sangat buat ala "stretching". Wa tak salahkan diorang sebab wa punya body memang flexible sikit. Believe me, own a flexibility can contribute to muscle sprain if you "misguided" LOL. So that what's happened to me. While sleeping, i don't know my left leg in what position suddenly when i "tarik" my left leg....
krrraaaaaakkkkkk......
Hadoi..... wa punya ligament kat betis sustained baaaiiiiikkkkk punya.. u can feel the veins stiffen from knees to toes woo.... Geli Mat kejap wa !!!!
But the pain tak le lama mana.. It happened for 10 minutes je. Nothing to worry that time.
But the second "bencana" is the onset for the sprain. It happened on 1st March. That day is raining in Shah Alam. It is also my final exam day. So, everybody in rush to seat the exam paper. While I'm in rush to go to my exam room suddenly........
Hadoi..... wa punya ligament kat betis sustained baaaiiiiikkkkk punya.. u can feel the veins stiffen from knees to toes woo.... Geli Mat kejap wa !!!!
But the pain tak le lama mana.. It happened for 10 minutes je. Nothing to worry that time.
But the second "bencana" is the onset for the sprain. It happened on 1st March. That day is raining in Shah Alam. It is also my final exam day. So, everybody in rush to seat the exam paper. While I'm in rush to go to my exam room suddenly........
GEDEBUK !!!!
OH MY KAMBING !!!!
Mak jatuh tangga nyah.... nasib orang tak nampak. The floor is definitely slippery and my shoes is not-so-gripping type... When I fall down... of course the left feet touch the floor first. Dengan badan mak yang berat nie.... *Unimaginable*
That's it.... bermula episod penderitaan mak. Bermula episod MC meng-MC. Kesian aku pekerja sambilan... tak dibayar gaji when MC...
-____-"
1st phase.... I jalan tempang while working (Imagine Dr. House). My boss and fellow office mate memang kesian tengok I jalan. They did help me to do a physio therapy (My office building ada physio lab). The treatment is not effective.
2nd phase.... Cannot walk properly already. Suffering a bad backaches because I keep "tahan" and I still "avoid" pain-killers.
3rd phase... Laid back. Comatose feeling. Avoiding any movements.
That's it.... bermula episod penderitaan mak. Bermula episod MC meng-MC. Kesian aku pekerja sambilan... tak dibayar gaji when MC...
-____-"
1st phase.... I jalan tempang while working (Imagine Dr. House). My boss and fellow office mate memang kesian tengok I jalan. They did help me to do a physio therapy (My office building ada physio lab). The treatment is not effective.
2nd phase.... Cannot walk properly already. Suffering a bad backaches because I keep "tahan" and I still "avoid" pain-killers.
3rd phase... Laid back. Comatose feeling. Avoiding any movements.
This is the most serious phase lah... for a week I only "laid back" on the "tilam" in the middle of my living room. So takde boring sangat, boleh tengok TV. The pain was unbearable I cannot sleep, cook, wash clothes and etc. My parents is away to Sabah for that whole week. I'm living alone for a week !!!!! I'm patiently waiting for my Bro (who live other place) to bring me to clinic. This time I dah dua kali pegi klinik and I HAVE to rely on Morphine !!!!!!!
My calf getting better... but not for long. My sister suggest that I have to go for traditional massage. I was in doubt at the beginning. But then I agreed over her suggestion. Then I start to think it was a disaster moves because I should wait until my calf 80% heal baru pegi massage.
I was thinking she will brought me to get a massage from a female massager. Instead, she bring me to a male massager which owns a big body as PAK TAM, Raja Lawak 2.. I was in shock loh... I wonder what he will do at me !!!!!
I was thinking she will brought me to get a massage from a female massager. Instead, she bring me to a male massager which owns a big body as PAK TAM, Raja Lawak 2.. I was in shock loh... I wonder what he will do at me !!!!!
I was keep crossing-fingers in hope he didn't do a painful massage. But I was wrong... definitely wrong !!!!! Because, before he begin the massage (I terpaksa baring with my legs dibengkokkan) he STEP OVER my feet and that was outrageous. I feel like to slap him that time. If someone steps your feet of course you'll fell pain and feel like to bagi penampar. That man pijak kaki I with a weight of nearly 200 kg . I went nuts !!!
The massage also a pain trigger. I fell my legs is dis attach to another. I feel like to punch the floor. It was a horror experience !!!!!
The massage also a pain trigger. I fell my legs is dis attach to another. I feel like to punch the floor. It was a horror experience !!!!!
The minyak urut also makes me mock in horror. The minyak contains coconut oil and........
GARLIC !!!!!!!!!!
.......
I shall now declaring myself as a certified VAMPIRE *shrugs*. I hate raw Garlic *yuck*. I don't mind to eat a food that contains a little garlic like Garlic bread or Chicken Rice but the raw garlic makes me headache. In his massage oil contains about 6 cloves of raw garlic. Although I know garlic mampu membuang angin di badan. But let's face it.... it's stink. No wonder vampire are no longer exist ;p
While driving back home.. my long pants smells garlic and the smell spreading equally strong in the car. Berdenyut/berdesing/berpusing kepala hotak wa !!!!!!!
Post-massage, my left knee swollen and become worsen. I've to do knee and calf x-ray. Surprisingly the x-ray shows abnormality in my knees which the doctor thinks the ligament in there are ruptured ( I wasn't sure if it's a inherited type or trauma after the fell or massage).
After a proper inspection, there are no ruptures in the knee's ligament so it maybe due the calf ligaments that cause the stiffen and nearly ruptures.
I've to go physio-rehab once per week... but I'm not sure I can afford the bills. I'm desperately needs money now and hopefully my salary are enough for the therapy :|
Until now, I'm having a big problem when it comes to sleep. I think I'm a morphine addicted now. Although I've to take in once per day but the pain still bothers me
While driving back home.. my long pants smells garlic and the smell spreading equally strong in the car. Berdenyut/berdesing/berpusing kepala hotak wa !!!!!!!
Post-massage, my left knee swollen and become worsen. I've to do knee and calf x-ray. Surprisingly the x-ray shows abnormality in my knees which the doctor thinks the ligament in there are ruptured ( I wasn't sure if it's a inherited type or trauma after the fell or massage).
After a proper inspection, there are no ruptures in the knee's ligament so it maybe due the calf ligaments that cause the stiffen and nearly ruptures.
I've to go physio-rehab once per week... but I'm not sure I can afford the bills. I'm desperately needs money now and hopefully my salary are enough for the therapy :|
Until now, I'm having a big problem when it comes to sleep. I think I'm a morphine addicted now. Although I've to take in once per day but the pain still bothers me
I DO really need a stronger pain-killers. I need em' bad... so bad. I haven't sleep well for 3 weeks.... I'm crying myself to sleep !!!!!!




1 comment:
get well soon!
Post a Comment