*sigh*.... I've been sick for nearly a month until it does effect my face and body. I'm a immobile homo-sapiens you know. Less movement, less activity and less bathing !!!!!
Relax ah... wa tak busuk pun. Because I'm unable to walk properly, I've to take a bath once per day tau. Itupun I've to "seret" my feet just to reach the bathroom and have to sit down while taking a bath. Not only having difficulties to take a bath, I even can't cook something to eat. While parent are away to Sabah, I decide to buy some bread for one week stock. Merasalah makan roti kosong seminggu ;p. Bosan makan roti, Maggi-gorenglah hidangan pengganti... Nobody's home except me. Thanks for my bro and sis (both lives elsewhere) for dropping by while I'm very sick.
Lately, something annoying happened to my face. Because I'd become too-stress due to the Achilles Tendonitis, my face become too soar and drying. Adoi... tensen wa lagi. Then, some "flakes" present... like dandruff stuff. I guess it was an extreme "death cells". When the flakes has been "removed" (term: washing, mechanically disturbed.. you get it???) my skin becomes discolored oohh... On the left cheek like Peninsular Malaysia. On the right face macam Sabah. Buruknya muka wa.. !!!!! Macam kena polish besi ooo.... Adding to the pressure, I experience severe hair fall. Punyalah stress kan? Kudrat terpaksa menahan sakit, got side effects from it :|
Two days ago, I'd return to the office (I thought myself getting better but the pain comes back). My office mate really shock to see my face asking what the hell happened to me. It was severely soar, nobody couldn't dare to touch my face.
Relax ah... wa tak busuk pun. Because I'm unable to walk properly, I've to take a bath once per day tau. Itupun I've to "seret" my feet just to reach the bathroom and have to sit down while taking a bath. Not only having difficulties to take a bath, I even can't cook something to eat. While parent are away to Sabah, I decide to buy some bread for one week stock. Merasalah makan roti kosong seminggu ;p. Bosan makan roti, Maggi-gorenglah hidangan pengganti... Nobody's home except me. Thanks for my bro and sis (both lives elsewhere) for dropping by while I'm very sick.
Lately, something annoying happened to my face. Because I'd become too-stress due to the Achilles Tendonitis, my face become too soar and drying. Adoi... tensen wa lagi. Then, some "flakes" present... like dandruff stuff. I guess it was an extreme "death cells". When the flakes has been "removed" (term: washing, mechanically disturbed.. you get it???) my skin becomes discolored oohh... On the left cheek like Peninsular Malaysia. On the right face macam Sabah. Buruknya muka wa.. !!!!! Macam kena polish besi ooo.... Adding to the pressure, I experience severe hair fall. Punyalah stress kan? Kudrat terpaksa menahan sakit, got side effects from it :|
Two days ago, I'd return to the office (I thought myself getting better but the pain comes back). My office mate really shock to see my face asking what the hell happened to me. It was severely soar, nobody couldn't dare to touch my face.

Everyday my Mum screams her lungs out while seeing me not going to work for a long time. What can I say... What's the point going to work when I have extremely difficulties to walk ? Even when have to press the car's clutch (manual) pun I'd screamed myself out . My job is not "sitting type" job. I should start to coordinate all laboratories equipment now and I've to walk and act fast to each laboratories. Some laboratories are on different floor. So.. expected me to climb up the stairs with my calf really hurt ?? I DON'T THINK SO !!!!!!
While on MC. I decide to design something with my Photoshop CS2. So my Myspace and Vince's FC Myspace are now in a brand new layout... heheheheh. Take a look :)
Take Care now... Bye-bye then !!!!!
I should borrow someone's "tongkat" you know.
While on MC. I decide to design something with my Photoshop CS2. So my Myspace and Vince's FC Myspace are now in a brand new layout... heheheheh. Take a look :)
Take Care now... Bye-bye then !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment