Kids, this post is completely obscene. If you are under 21 (18 still muda jugak), ... please leave my BLOG A.S.A.P !!!!!!!!!!
*clears throat*
Bonsoir !!!!
Today marks the most courageous experience happened in my life. Hehehe.... but I hope some of you, my newbies reader will able to understand this storyline because previously I'd shared something disturbing happened to me to all my loyal readers *wink wink*
EHEM
.
.
.
.
.
Remember my ex-Boss ?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
Yelah yelah... I know some of you will LOL, ROFL, STFU, Up yours him, cursing him or maybe nearly get choked with my past stories...
.
.
.
.
Ada ke yang admire his "kegersangan" tue ???... larriikkk !!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Em.. for those who needs a further explanations regarding my ex-Boss, please refer my two previous post below
*clears throat*
Bonsoir !!!!
Today marks the most courageous experience happened in my life. Hehehe.... but I hope some of you, my newbies reader will able to understand this storyline because previously I'd shared something disturbing happened to me to all my loyal readers *wink wink*
EHEM
.
.
.
.
.
Remember my ex-Boss ?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
-_____-"
.
.
.
Yelah yelah... I know some of you will LOL, ROFL, STFU, Up yours him, cursing him or maybe nearly get choked with my past stories...
.
.
.
.
Ada ke yang admire his "kegersangan" tue ???... larriikkk !!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Em.. for those who needs a further explanations regarding my ex-Boss, please refer my two previous post below
To begin the today's stories, mom is "desperately" asked me to buy her important toiletries at **** boutique (the boutique's name is censored). Bila aku dengar je nama **** I'm completely shiver to bone. That boutique is also my previous working office. I nearly want to shout "Over my dead body !!!!!!" to my mom because I don't want to GO back to the place that equally as HELL in my thoughts. I don't want to get me in trouble.... I think you'll understand.
As my ex-Boss is the BIG boss at the **** boutique, I wasn't sure how to survive without getting "caught" by him... Nevertheless the boutique also got CCTV. I'll be a death meat if he saw me woorrrr heheheh. On the way to the boutique I'm trying to create a plan so that I'll not kantoi with my ex-Boss.
I'm looking at my car's clock... it's 6.00 p.m. I feel a bit happy because I think at this time my ex-Boss will be resting at his house (located upstairs of the boutique). I was also prayed that he will be somewhere else meeting his friends or client or.. whoever he wants to ;p.
Upon my arrival in front of the boutique, I saw his DAMN old Mercedes car. I tell you, my heart really pumping fast... like after riding a scary roller coaster woh !!!!! I keep cooling myself by saying maybe this old man at his house upstairs, resting and surfing porn *ewww*
So, with confident gestures I'd entered the boutique. That time there is several customers in there buying some stuff too. So I guess my ex-Boss will not notice my presence pun ;p
I saw my ex-workspace and........
Oh my God.... that crazy old man is there !!!!!!!!
It's plan B time !!!!!!!!!
..
.
.
I kid you not...
I'm TRYING to "create a camouflage" by hiding myself behind some customers body. Completely forgetting that I was too BIG to hiding myself. At least that time I'm cawwwnnnnfident that he is not really aware of me. Few of the staff notice me and they're really happy to see me visiting them . Not wasting time, I take a seat and go though the boutique books without looking anywhere else. At this time, my ex-Boss still unaware of me. Hikssss.....
Suddenly....
.Suddenly....
.
.
.
.
"Kakak.... Boss wants to see you !!!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
Sapelah yang bontot busuk sangat letting him know about my presence ???? Now cannot run away already. Takkan nak act like fugitive kot ???? Ah sial....sial....
I suspect that old sister of my ex-Boss wife telling my ex-Boss that I was there. Busuk !!!!!! The two youngest staff is not telling because they busy entertain me and other customers. They do know what had happened to me and my friend while working with him. We kinda kamceng till now. They WILL NOT telling punya.
Haih... now have to confront my ex-Boss. I'm trying to hide all my nerve, nearly got Parkinson's shake but I managed to act like I was used to be there before... hehehe. He said that after I'd left, He missed me and unable to contact me langsung (Yiiihaaa !!!! He'd misplaced my phone number LOL). Konon want to ask me to help him doing a Malay version letter to some sort of Islamic NGO's. Bla...bla...bla..
But I can tell from his eyes that he wants to .... you know.....
.
.
.
sembang2 porno... *muntah*!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Matilah dia nak kasi tau aku yang batang dia sekarang lagi hebat dari Rocco Siffredi.... lariiikkkkk !!!!!
At first he wants my phone number and e-mail. So I write down my number and e-mail (gila or not ???)... Then, while chattering I decide to "change" my number and tell him that the number that I'd wrote it first is my mom's number. Cis, no eraser pulak. Ahhh.. nasib tulis pakai pensel. Hitamkan ajer no lama I tue. He completely believe me you know...*wink*
Instead.. I'd change it to my expired Celcom number LOL.. !!!!!!!!! Matilah... "Nombor yang anda dail tiada dalam perkhidmatan"....haha
I keep stressing that I'm too busy with my new job now and I couldn't cope-up with the outside's job he wants to offer. I also confess to him that I'm happier with my new job ;p
I'd tell him with "full of honesty face". Like 50 years experienced narrator gitewww !!!!!
He tried to bait me by telling that I'm the best employee that he had ever hired *blueeerggghh* and my friend can't do a better job like I did before. He also wish that i could help find him new P.A *sigh*
He had bullied my dear friend who replace me before. :(
My ex-Boss is "Pangsai" you know... while I'm away, he's bitching to everyone telling them that I'm the lousiest P.A and couldn't do every single job he asked me. *ptuiiihhhh* I cannot forget that !!!!
Before I left, I'd asked him about the "recovery" excessive funds of Annual 2007's activity (for the society I'd worked with him before). Before I'd left the job, I'd send the donation's request to Y.B Dr. Khir Toyo and few VIPs. My ex-Boss tells me that in short time, the society will received more than Rm 50 000 after YB Dr. Khir endorse my letter to Pusat Zakat Negeri and few NGO's society that willing donate. Oh well, the amount is more than twice the amount that I'd ask for donation.
So I say to him....
"At least before I left, I'd help his society to lighten their budget's burden"
Sentapppssss.....
He also tell me that his wife is staying at her mother's house for two freaking weeks because of her sickness. He is now staying alone for two weeks...
.
.
.
.
.
*gulp*
-_______________________-""""
-_______________________-""""
.
.
.
two weeks ?????.
.
.
banjirlah rumah dia dua minggu because he can watch porn freely for two weeks....
*lari lintang pukang aku*


2 comments:
sorry 2 say la..aku pun cukup serik nak ada bos yg kaum seperti ini..bos aku pun perangai (tikam belakang) mcm ko nyer bos ko..tp bos ko lg dasyat la dr segi kepornoannya..hahahahahahahaha
Yeah i know how awkward it is to run into some1 you really dont wanna see ever again. And I read the stories about your ex boss... really he's a hamsap man! Absolutely gross! Good thing you left! :)
Post a Comment