Hallow readers welcome back. Today I'm very tired after gone through 2 days semi-hell which is funny but exhausting.
Last Friday is just like an everyday routine, working, filling new stock request and sometimes surfing Internet while working. Nothing happened and I'm pretty cool while working.
While on the way home, gua sense that my car tyre making a funny noise. But I keep continue driving because I think that the road itself is pretty harsh it makes the tyre "mintak ampun" by creating the noise. I think everybody agree with me that the road in Kapar-Meru-Shah Alam-Puncak Alam is like a stairway to hell. Too hot like F1 circuit, freaking holes, sandy road, imbalance bitumen, got river's rocks, lot's of road kills, scattered hardware (nut, nails, screw etc. etc.), big fragments of truck tire explosions. You name it, I can give more *laugh*. It is so disastrous / dangerous that not everybody will noticed, which it can lead to accident.
While arrive at home, I fell confident that nothing happened to the tyres as it look pretty good. But in two hours, the condition changes. Because my dad tells me that one of tyre flatten already. I was like....
Last Friday is just like an everyday routine, working, filling new stock request and sometimes surfing Internet while working. Nothing happened and I'm pretty cool while working.
While on the way home, gua sense that my car tyre making a funny noise. But I keep continue driving because I think that the road itself is pretty harsh it makes the tyre "mintak ampun" by creating the noise. I think everybody agree with me that the road in Kapar-Meru-Shah Alam-Puncak Alam is like a stairway to hell. Too hot like F1 circuit, freaking holes, sandy road, imbalance bitumen, got river's rocks, lot's of road kills, scattered hardware (nut, nails, screw etc. etc.), big fragments of truck tire explosions. You name it, I can give more *laugh*. It is so disastrous / dangerous that not everybody will noticed, which it can lead to accident.
While arrive at home, I fell confident that nothing happened to the tyres as it look pretty good. But in two hours, the condition changes. Because my dad tells me that one of tyre flatten already. I was like....

Yep, Dad is not joking. One of the tire is fully flatten. Oh shit .. ini dah tiga kali kes tayar pancit for just 2 months !!!!! Buduh !!!. Jangan yg lain pancit jugak :P
Oh well... I'm cool about it... tomorrow will bring my car to nearest workshop.
The coolness is not for long while next one hour Amira comes to me..
.Oh well... I'm cool about it... tomorrow will bring my car to nearest workshop.
The coolness is not for long while next one hour Amira comes to me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kakak Ya !!!! 2 tayar kete kakak Ya pancit !!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
*sigh*.... Me and my BIG Mouth
.
.
.
.
.
Well, I'm gonna kick Amira if she telling lies. But unfortunately it's fucking true... Two of my tires is now flatten. Now two tires from the left side of the car is flatten. Kereta gua dah senget sebelah dah oiii....
Ini sudah lebeyy... how to drive my car to nearest workshop tomorrow ? Asking for tow-truck pun cannot because the behind left tire pun flat !!
Adoi.. now I cannot sleep properly. I keep thinking how the heck I'm gonna bring my car to workshop tomorrow.
Saturday. Dad tells me to wait for him back from work first. Dunno why. After lunch he ask me to remove the tire. Not 2... but 3
Ini sudah lebeyy... how to drive my car to nearest workshop tomorrow ? Asking for tow-truck pun cannot because the behind left tire pun flat !!
Adoi.. now I cannot sleep properly. I keep thinking how the heck I'm gonna bring my car to workshop tomorrow.
Saturday. Dad tells me to wait for him back from work first. Dunno why. After lunch he ask me to remove the tire. Not 2... but 3
In the beginning, he show me how to remove the tire, then he ask me to do it by my own. The only problem is, it's freaking hard to loosen the 4 hexagon nut. Because you knowlah. It's was tighten securely to prevent the tire tercampak keluar.
Ha merasalah kena buat Karate-kick ... matilah kena gelak dek bapak ku. My slipper really not helping me at all. It keeps slippering. But finally I manage to get the rhythm (or maybe the nuts is loosen a bit), I manage to unscrew 8 nuts from two tires with my own legs and hands in 15 minutes.
Habislah my physiotherapy punya "pantang".
After pull out the 3 tyres, Dad bring the tires to the shop for leaking testing.. either it can be patched or have to change for new one. Unlucky for him, 3 of the tyres dah nearly botak. I think it's impossible to patch it.
Waiting my dad to come home I have my lunch first because I know, after this I yang kena pasang balik 3 tayar2 tue *sigh*
My thoughts is true, dad comes home with 3 brand new tires.... kah..kah..kah... Terbakar RM 270.
No problems happened while I pasang balik tayar-tayar baru itu. It takes 10 minutes to put 3 tires back in position. Haha merasalah, 3 tayar brand baru, satu tayar sesat... I kena beli one more tire (same brand) and make the old unaffected tire as a spare (actually it's a new tire too, because I'd used it for just 2 month after previous case of tire flattened).
One case solved. Another case came in. My dad complaining that my engine sounds terrible and he suspect that I haven't send my dear car to service. Haaa haaa.. kantoi ;p I'm telling my dad that I'll bring my car to service on 30th because gaji baru masuk. But he insist. Instead, he wants me to bring my car to service on Sunday (today). Aiyah.... dah la takde duit. Kena mugging my dad to gives money for it (siapa suruh paksa suruh pegi servis besok).
While I'm typing this, I had send my car to service one hour ago. It only takes 10 minutes *wink*. Compare to sending my car to Perodua service, which it takes one hour and half (usually). It is also pretty cheap hehe...
.
.
.
.
Yang paling tak tahan....
.Ha merasalah kena buat Karate-kick ... matilah kena gelak dek bapak ku. My slipper really not helping me at all. It keeps slippering. But finally I manage to get the rhythm (or maybe the nuts is loosen a bit), I manage to unscrew 8 nuts from two tires with my own legs and hands in 15 minutes.
Habislah my physiotherapy punya "pantang".
After pull out the 3 tyres, Dad bring the tires to the shop for leaking testing.. either it can be patched or have to change for new one. Unlucky for him, 3 of the tyres dah nearly botak. I think it's impossible to patch it.
Waiting my dad to come home I have my lunch first because I know, after this I yang kena pasang balik 3 tayar2 tue *sigh*
My thoughts is true, dad comes home with 3 brand new tires.... kah..kah..kah... Terbakar RM 270.
No problems happened while I pasang balik tayar-tayar baru itu. It takes 10 minutes to put 3 tires back in position. Haha merasalah, 3 tayar brand baru, satu tayar sesat... I kena beli one more tire (same brand) and make the old unaffected tire as a spare (actually it's a new tire too, because I'd used it for just 2 month after previous case of tire flattened).
One case solved. Another case came in. My dad complaining that my engine sounds terrible and he suspect that I haven't send my dear car to service. Haaa haaa.. kantoi ;p I'm telling my dad that I'll bring my car to service on 30th because gaji baru masuk. But he insist. Instead, he wants me to bring my car to service on Sunday (today). Aiyah.... dah la takde duit. Kena mugging my dad to gives money for it (siapa suruh paksa suruh pegi servis besok).
While I'm typing this, I had send my car to service one hour ago. It only takes 10 minutes *wink*. Compare to sending my car to Perodua service, which it takes one hour and half (usually). It is also pretty cheap hehe...
.
.
.
.
Yang paling tak tahan....
.
.
.
Hah, hambik ko... diorang bubuh SHELL HELIX tau !!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Matilah tak boikot barangan Dutch.
.
.
.
.
It's freaking tired to joined the boycott campaign. I don't mind to boycott several of so-called Dutch brand.. but BIG no-no to SHELL. I haven't send my car to service for 7 months but I keep using SHELL petrol. My car is still runs smooth and tak makan minyak banyak pun. As a heavy-daily car user, I still amazed to my baby because he still operated flawlessly for more than 4 years !!!! *free advertisement*
After service, my car seems happier and happier. He can do his Diva's drag-queen with his 3 new spanking tyres and eating Shell Helix... he's now runs like V-TEC lor !!!!
After service, my car seems happier and happier. He can do his Diva's drag-queen with his 3 new spanking tyres and eating Shell Helix... he's now runs like V-TEC lor !!!!
Matilah mak speeding lagik !!!! Next month my baby will be more PIMP-er. Because I'll buy several new accessories for my baby Kancil.

No comments:
Post a Comment