Friday, May 2, 2008

The Returns.... Code Name: Bitch Next Door 4

*Sigh*... When I'm back to read the previous post of mine. I'm wondering myself... What the heck I'm yapping about ?. Some people send me a private message telling that. I'm doing that just to get attention and sympathizes. It's a whore. Oh well... life is cruel, doesn't it? When we were down... Not everybody will be there to comfort me. Most people will "walk away" from you when you need help.

I remember Abah had said to me that most people will come to us when we're fortunate in life and they will stay away when we are down and misfortunes. It likes a "nagging" thing. Thank you Abah. it really implies my daily life.

Okay back to the topic...;p

I don't know if some reader had read the my "Code name: Bitch Next Door Trilogy" post, But what the heck. I'm gonna post new bitching rants of mine. *grin*

I wish I could speak out and letting Rock know that it's pointless he keeps shut up, stay away for me and his fans. I wonder why he is doing that. What we had done wrong to him? If it's something about "Ms. Blue-hooked-up-with-you gossip". Don't blame us. We saw it in front of our eyes many times and some of us get nose bleeds witnessing that "hocus-pocus-puppy-love". We keep our mouth shut because we prioritize your privacy... (like duh ??) We wouldn't hate her badly if you tell us straight forward.

But eh... what was I thinking ?? I'd already speak it out .. long and honestly to you Mr. Rock. Few days after my confessions, You've banned me like hell. You think I don't know izzit? Oh.. now I understand my words really struck your heart. Hem.. my "essay" is to bitch enough. I don't know, I don't lie.

O... ye Bloody Satanist name Euphoria Aziya had shattered Rock hearts. Awwww......

I'm sure some people will feel shocked with the above sentences. Bak kena stroke. Umm.. yeah Mr. Rock had banned me from tracking him.. sungguh gilakan keberanian aku ???...hahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Padan muka aku pasal sahut cabaran korang untuk berterus terang tentang situasi dan harapan peminat2 Mr. Rock nie
.

Tengok apa dah jadi sekarang? I proudly present to you ...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



"Euphoria The Banned Beloved Fans".





Hah Hambik kau !!!!!!!!!!




Kelasss or not tengok my status sekarang ? Ella mesti dah terguling-guling kat lantai. Vern mesti tercekik. Merks tau nyah !!!!! But it's true meh... I'm "banned" Creature...hehehe


The next conversation is more dramatic:

A: Oiii.... Mr. Rock got *censored* .. why don't you add him? Dia kan sayang ko...

Me: Me kena banned already

A: Why?

Me: dunno... maybe he wants privacy.

A: Hek eleh privacy ke ? Aku tengok bukan main awek2 HOT and SEXY yg dia add..... terliur aku

Me: Erkkss... ?

A: Me in his list also lah.... I wonder why he didn't add you?

Me: Cilakak ko.... how come engko terlepas masuk ?

A: Aku saje jer add celebrity2 Malaysia.. dia approve je aku.

Me: Alah.. korang kan kawan. Aku nie bukan kawan dia.

A: Aku just nak bg tau ko... He's leaving your group site right ?.. but in *censored* he's active. What went wrong ?

Me: Because of Me.


*Sigh* I now understand. Thank you to A because he is willing to update me about Rock.

So what's the next move?... I don't know. It's hard to tell...

There is so much thing that makes me start to ignore you Mr.Rock. You are the one that started to stay away from me and fans. Don't be surprised if you will lost us. Don't blame me Rock. I'd tell you already. The fans really miss you but do you really missed them? at least if you could drop a line to them... they will be extremely happy. I don't know what you do and I don't mind if you hate me. But please... your fans really miss you.

Oh yeah. I'm noticing that Blue is now more popular than Rock (I'm not sure if these two loving birds no longer a lover). The weirdest part is.. she's pretty close to her fans and sometimes she does a private session only for her fans. Oh snap Rock... I fell ashamed for cursing her nowadays. Her attitude is "better" than you..... now you should learn from her !!!!!

You should learn from her !!!!!

4 comments:

~Yiang As Ever~ said...

kak marcee, rock dah takde kat sini la. mayb thats why as you stated dia "stay away from his fans".

Aziya said...

oh, you think ?.... I wish I don't give a damn of what he does next after he had "left" from here. But I was wrong ;p...

Ada jugak insan yg baik hati nak update akak apa yg berlaku..... Now I'm pinning like HELL....

Pening akak korang tau.... huhuuu....

ella medusa said...

huhuhuhuhu..nyah..nyahhhh.manusia nyah..manusia..mudah lupa siapa diri dia..

Aziya said...

Ella: No matter how bad he is, we still can't forget him. There are still something special about him. Of course it's a sad sad thing... :)