Thursday, June 19, 2008

The 200th : Chroniphoria

Wooo hoooo.... Charmant, Brilliant et Beau reach it's 200th post today !



LULz.... WTF !!???

Wrong caption..wrong caption...
.
.
.
.
.



There you go...
.
.

Now that's better... Avenge me people... don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful... muhahahahaha !!!!!

Many people ask.. what the heck putting my nick name Euphoria Aziya rather than stick to Aziya Marcee ??? First of all it's my darn mistake adding Marcee as my nickname in Vince Chong forum. Sudah terbiasa. The name MARCEE comes out when people in the middle of Yo soy Betty La Fae ! fever. You might remember one beautiful arrogant girl name Marcella (Betty's detractor). Apparently my classmate is severely addicted with that TV series mistakenly convert my name "Marziah" becomes "Marcella"... Automatically I'd transformed to a "bitchy gurl". It's getting worse nearly all of my peer call me Marcee including Vince himself.. grrrr..

For me, Marcee is okay compares to my other Nickname during my high school. People calls me Meezy @ Maizy @ Mazi (that is too ridiculous already!!!) ..... as long as the vocabulary sound "Me-Zie". Not only I hate the name.. The name is suitable for Mak Nyah or Mak Hayam. Apparently AC Mizal nearly killed myself when he act as a trans-gender with the name "Maizy" in Gerak Khas The Movie. Sungguh famous nickname aku, macam tuan dia jugak.. lariikkk !!!!

How's the name Euphoria comes out? .. It's simple, Everything happens in my life mostly because of Euphemism. I ain't orthodoxes and I don't believe in culture taboo. I'd dedicated my life in Science and Medical and of course the sizzling topic comes naturally in me. I just need to behave myself and practice good manners everyday *wink*

Sometimes I'm curious the way I'd blogged in here because automatically people will "judge" on your grammar or the stories presentation. The worse thing is...



Typo always occurs while I'm typing.. I always re-checked few time before releasing it for readers views. But, checking grammar is a sickening ... I don't want my post become to "official" or literature's perfect.I'm being myself in here and I try to telling stories as simpler and funnier of course. Within my consciousness, I'd practiced myself to write good in English.



I think one of my contribution in here is how re-vamped the PC/Laptop. I'd also linked few of the best software I still used until today. I'll create some links for some of my post that related to technical solves *sigh*

Other than that... I'd wrote mostly about myself, people around me and some personal difficulties in me. I'm glad that I do have a lil' special talent to be a blogger after all.

I'd advised myself to be careful when writings. Sometimes people will take advantage of your openness and judge you prematurely.

I'll always remember this.......



Sometimes I can go off shores. But, I just need to be myself after all. We're living with the judgmental people :)


5 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

mak hayam tu ape yer?

Aziya said...

real definition: the one who owns the prostitute

nowadays trend: The drag queen

Perky said...

Lol! I agree with you.. checking grammar is sickening. Sometimes when I'm typing and my sister diam2 diri kat belakang, she can "hoi! that whole sentence is wrong lah!"
hahahah! SHe's like my english police lah (macam fashion police) ;)

Aziya said...

Perky: Hahah... word! I hope my MUET is okay... *hope no-typos founded*

reramarama said...

halamak... but, i lurvee to call u mayzee pon! :( roshan is d one yg started to call u mayzee ait? kata dia, glamer sket! :P bukan nak panggil u mak hayyam pown! :( get used to it already... :( :(