Grrr.... I got bitten by the lazy bug again.... *hides the face before Dr. Chen photoshop muke merk ngan letak his sacred lazy bug*. Very..very true because every night I sleep like a drunkie .....
then wakes up and goes to work. I'm out of conscious while driving. Bleh !
I feel lazy to blog something new few days ago, whilst received some new task to fulfill in the laboratory, I only manage to visit my Facebook once or twice per day *sigh*
.then wakes up and goes to work. I'm out of conscious while driving. Bleh !
I feel lazy to blog something new few days ago, whilst received some new task to fulfill in the laboratory, I only manage to visit my Facebook once or twice per day *sigh*
.
.
.
Screwed....
..
.
.
.
Muka macam nie masuk FB only once per day ?... *laugh* I just don't know what to write lah... Ampun semua... okay..okay.. today meh wants to HUMPdate a bit about meh... sayang you all *very the gedikss tak cukup testosteron..*
I guess June is also the hardest month for me. After the fuel's hike *screwed big time*, I admit that my salary wouldn't be enough for my daily usages. I was wondering when I'll be hired as a full time worker? ... if I have to wait a lil' longer, I couldn't afford the pay the petrol and my daily needs while working. I don't understand what is taking so long to proceeds the applications ? I'm panting while waiting... I fell like getting hanged. Thanks to God and everybody in the faculty for giving a full supports.
Well.. there is a happy shine for me after all.. I'll be hired in but, I'm still waiting for the "watikah perlantikan". I don't know when, but hopefully the rumors are forte tough. Thank you God for listening my prayer. Although I'm no good servants but you ain't compared me with other servants. Alhamdulillah !
I'm a vegetarian for 3 weeks now and everything still runs smoothly. I don't mind people eating fried chicken in front of me. Like I say in few previous post, I can live with only eating tofu, fresh Chinese cabbage and vegetarian sauce. I'd learned to cook several veget dishes already and will learn to cook more in few weeks. The good news is.. I'd shredded 3 Kgs without given-up eating rice, I only ditch the meats and seafoods. Well... maybe next few weeks I'll get serious on dieting. Man! how I hate diet. I'm in a big considerations to become a strict vegetarian for few months or years. If only I have enough money to buy myself some vegetarian stuff without putting hassle on mom's money. Thank you Mom for cooking special vegetable dishes for my dinner everyday *kiss*
Of course within this 3 weeks, I'd gone nuts sometimes because I can't find any pure vegetarian dishes in the University canteen . Why?... they tend to put some dried prawns, dried ikan bilis and the most horror... Belacan (shrimp paste) in every vegetables dishes ;p
You expecting me to eat oats, wholemeal nibble, low fat milk, other cereals everyday ke? I'm gonna be broke BIG BIG BIG time !!!!!!!!! damages cause..... Insufficient of money terus
I'd lost my mind because of fuel hikes and prioritize "women's strut" that mens admired for .... I'm getting too girly now and I "MUST" stop myself on this !
I guess June is also the hardest month for me. After the fuel's hike *screwed big time*, I admit that my salary wouldn't be enough for my daily usages. I was wondering when I'll be hired as a full time worker? ... if I have to wait a lil' longer, I couldn't afford the pay the petrol and my daily needs while working. I don't understand what is taking so long to proceeds the applications ? I'm panting while waiting... I fell like getting hanged. Thanks to God and everybody in the faculty for giving a full supports.
Well.. there is a happy shine for me after all.. I'll be hired in but, I'm still waiting for the "watikah perlantikan". I don't know when, but hopefully the rumors are forte tough. Thank you God for listening my prayer. Although I'm no good servants but you ain't compared me with other servants. Alhamdulillah !
I'm a vegetarian for 3 weeks now and everything still runs smoothly. I don't mind people eating fried chicken in front of me. Like I say in few previous post, I can live with only eating tofu, fresh Chinese cabbage and vegetarian sauce. I'd learned to cook several veget dishes already and will learn to cook more in few weeks. The good news is.. I'd shredded 3 Kgs without given-up eating rice, I only ditch the meats and seafoods. Well... maybe next few weeks I'll get serious on dieting. Man! how I hate diet. I'm in a big considerations to become a strict vegetarian for few months or years. If only I have enough money to buy myself some vegetarian stuff without putting hassle on mom's money. Thank you Mom for cooking special vegetable dishes for my dinner everyday *kiss*
Of course within this 3 weeks, I'd gone nuts sometimes because I can't find any pure vegetarian dishes in the University canteen . Why?... they tend to put some dried prawns, dried ikan bilis and the most horror... Belacan (shrimp paste) in every vegetables dishes ;p
You expecting me to eat oats, wholemeal nibble, low fat milk, other cereals everyday ke? I'm gonna be broke BIG BIG BIG time !!!!!!!!! damages cause..... Insufficient of money terus
I'd lost my mind because of fuel hikes and prioritize "women's strut" that mens admired for .... I'm getting too girly now and I "MUST" stop myself on this !
Crisis
NO WE DONT !!!!!
I haven't meet Ella for about 4 months now. So bad ! We are BFF but we aren't meet each other for quite a looooonnnggg time. Many people wonders, did both of us gets in friendship crisis ?
NO WE DONT !!!!!
We haven't get into a crisis in "our BFF" relationship... Instead, both of us gets into daily crisis in work and relationships (excluded me.. I haven't got a boyfriend yet). We both having a difficulties to spend our time just for hanging out. The result, we haven't chilling together for 4 months now. We are devastated.. really. Few days ago we made a promise to spend a day or two together in August, because we both convince that our career will be stable by that month (Ella had resigned her old job and gets the new one, while I'm waiting for full time employment). Bolehlah kita gossip-gossip after this... Got very2 hot story tau nyah ! hehehe
Ella admits that her new job is killing her... but I told her don't give up and keep searching opportunity. We aren't a failure creature....
Ella admits that her new job is killing her... but I told her don't give up and keep searching opportunity. We aren't a failure creature....
Getting a new job can be hurtful.... to get the dream job is a sweetest moment. I don't claim that my current job is a dream job. But I'm in love with it now after few months struggle and I hope when my part-time contact turns to full time employment, it will gives me more effort on loving the job without thinking of economical crisis I'd suffered now. Insyallah !
Memories
Memories
Two weeks ago.... I'd attended Linda's (my long-lost friend) wedding in Meru, Klang. I knew her since 1993. I haven't meet her and some of my Kapar Girl's School friends for 8 years (2000) because I'd moved to boarding school that time. Linda's wedding turns into a sweetest reunion because I finally meet Hajar, one of my friend that I haven't meet for 12 years (1996). That is when I'm in standard six !!! all of us looks different now *laugh*

From left: Shidah, Intan, Hajar and Me
Left: Linda and Me.
Now.. Now... Ella, don't get too excited. Both pix is my first weeks of vegetarian diets... No more pix of me after this until August... *laugh*



6 comments:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!diferent face..byk pigentation n your sinus effect kat muka tue dah kurang..good..good..keepu be vege,nyah!!!!nyahhhhhhh..mak rindu kat ko..lama giler syh tak jumpa..isk..isk..janji buln 8 nnt jumpa.. :)
p/s : *correction spelling coz typing error..*pigmentation*
aha! so u kena the bug too eh?
Ella: Insyallah..doakan yg terbaik utk merk ekk???
Chen: err.. Kantoiiii !!!!
oh yes i havent seen your face in a while too.. you face is so much clearer..
weh bwk bekal jer ler.. kalau pantry tempat keje tuh ade microwave, cook everything before sleep, masuk peti ais, esok bwk gi keje and nook in the microwave, jimat duit, mkn pun veggies
kantin melayu nak veggies.. parah beb
indian or chinese punye kedai got pure vegitarian stuff
Baz: Very malas to cook it previous night... me want very2 fresh cooked meal okeh *mengada-ngada* ;p ...
Luckily the canteen cooks baked red beans every morning... I can dip it with plain bread *smile*
Now, the Ustaz said I can eat chicken and still kena pantang seafood... but I prefer to stick with my vegge diet.
Post a Comment