Sunday, June 29, 2008

CS2: I'd "lost" my skill..... :(

Mind you.. I haven't touch my Photoshop CS2 for quite a while... Usually I'd spent few hours learning online tutorials for Photoshop and practicing it. Since I'd started working and had suffered my calf's injury too, I nearly forget certain techniques and I didn't even try to re-call it back... hehehe...

So, today I'm messing around with my Photoshop and try to do few simple techniques that I'm rarely use it.

It's called

Creating a " scene" with Lasso magnetic tools and Blur tools.

Simple technique.. simple principal..


1) Select the object that you want it to be clear (example: your face)

2) Invert the Lasso tools and it will select your background image ((the object you want it to be blur)

3) Adding Motion blur or any kind of blur tools that suitable

and... walla !!!!
.
.
.
.



*click the picture for a larger views

I know.. I know.. Not a good one... I'd taken my picture with my SE camera phone.. it's pretty sharp okeh... 2 Mega Pixel ma !

err.. I DO realize this shot is a little bit retard... but it is still a contagious picture to look at... *laugh*

and.. yes This picture is a RECENT shot. Definitely I look different *grin*

(thanks to photoshop.. larikk !!!!!)

1 comment:

Perky said...

I suck at photoshop software... which is why I'm glad i hav my sister to help me out with photoshopping :)