I'd officially joined the Lazy Bug Club few days ago. Dr. Chen The LBC President is definitely happy doing his shocking "tribe solemnization" to me LOL. Prove ????... I present you
*Drum rolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait... wait....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait some more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Exhale your breath now children.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to blink your eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EUPHORIA AZIYA, the new Lazy Bug member's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hampeh!..... *laugh*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep away from me children... I'm an air-borne disease spreader...
.
.
.
.
.
eh, wait a minute...
I look like an Entomology expect doing a hocus-pocus "analyzing"... muhahahaahhaha...
p/s: Chen... kenapa mata ku yg ko BUGkan.. pipi ku tak chantex ke????
.
.
.
.
.
eh, wait a minute...
I look like an Entomology expect doing a hocus-pocus "analyzing"... muhahahaahhaha...
p/s: Chen... kenapa mata ku yg ko BUGkan.. pipi ku tak chantex ke????
1 comment:
haha! Actually I wanted to put a bug in your nostril, but they were too small to be seen clearly!
Post a Comment