Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ordinary peoples in a cool TV commercial

*Viewer via Facebook.. please visit my original blog to view the videos TQ~

Don't you guys had enough watching beautiful / handsome model in TV advertisement?. It kinda hard nowadays to find a cool commercial with only an "ordinary type" of people acting in there (except you'll see most of them in festive season e.g Adibah Noor). Sometimes I'm getting nausea just watching some TV commercial with only featured gorgeous model promoting beauty products, foods, vehicles and even laundry soap. I'm not a bias person... but I wanna see a natural yet creative advertisement in TV. I'm gonna puke watching a "plastic voice tone", sexy faces and body *sigh* advertisement can make people ironic !

Owning a Metacafe PRO, I manage to watch several international advertisement that we ain't gonna see it in here through my PC. I want to share you two funny advertisements (in different countries) that I'd still kept in my hard disc *smile*.

1) New Zealand (TOYOTA HILUX)<-- If I'm not mistaken

2) India (CENTER FRUIT)




Both advertisements really tickles me... especially the Center Fruit... Enjoy !

...

Now, when can Malaysian do a simple yet funny advertisement like above? well.. at least creative as Petronas & TM adverts in festive season ?... :)

No comments: