This announcement is dedicated to all my friends who knows my BFF Ella Medusa.
I'd received Ella's SMS today , telling me that her mother admitted to Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (PPUM), lay unconscious in the Intensive Care Unit. It is believe that her mother is suffering Renal Failure according to the doctor's comments.
Let us pray for her mother fast recovery. In the mean time for those who knows Ella (especially Vince's "BelovedFans" gang and [theBACHELOR]) I'll update more on the hospital location via SMS soon.
I'd received Ella's SMS today , telling me that her mother admitted to Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (PPUM), lay unconscious in the Intensive Care Unit. It is believe that her mother is suffering Renal Failure according to the doctor's comments.
Let us pray for her mother fast recovery. In the mean time for those who knows Ella (especially Vince's "BelovedFans" gang and [theBACHELOR]) I'll update more on the hospital location via SMS soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment