Do not refresh your browser, this blog is now in white color. ;p
I must admit that this NOT my greatest blog design as I'm losing my passion in Photoshop. The result comes out not as what I'd expected few days ago hehehe.....But the "objective" is still there I presume *smile*.
I feel not to write anything as I feel sleepy after long hours designing *bleh*..... In the next few hour, I expected an important visitor from United States. Hopefully I don't end up become a stammer. My friends Ruby, currently doing some "little gardening" in our room. She brought 3 new flowers yesterday *raised brows*. Not a big problem because our room looks fantastic !
My current worry is my Grandmother. She's been ill for few months now. She got some serious itch (maybe skin disease) on her skin. My mom is feeling worry about her mother more than I do. She pray everyday in hoping she will recover faster. She also hope that her another siblings that lives nearby (in Kunak, Sabah) taking care of her frequently and never ending efforts to persuade her to go to hospital.
Grandma sometimes nearly lost her mind (sorry for the word). She sometimes blame herself for being sick and some her thoughts really gave incredible shock to all her children's and relatives. I was surprised what mom had told me about what Grandma been up to lately. O Allah! please protect grandma in your arms.
I'll write more soon.... see ya !
I must admit that this NOT my greatest blog design as I'm losing my passion in Photoshop. The result comes out not as what I'd expected few days ago hehehe.....But the "objective" is still there I presume *smile*.
I feel not to write anything as I feel sleepy after long hours designing *bleh*..... In the next few hour, I expected an important visitor from United States. Hopefully I don't end up become a stammer. My friends Ruby, currently doing some "little gardening" in our room. She brought 3 new flowers yesterday *raised brows*. Not a big problem because our room looks fantastic !
My current worry is my Grandmother. She's been ill for few months now. She got some serious itch (maybe skin disease) on her skin. My mom is feeling worry about her mother more than I do. She pray everyday in hoping she will recover faster. She also hope that her another siblings that lives nearby (in Kunak, Sabah) taking care of her frequently and never ending efforts to persuade her to go to hospital.
Grandma sometimes nearly lost her mind (sorry for the word). She sometimes blame herself for being sick and some her thoughts really gave incredible shock to all her children's and relatives. I was surprised what mom had told me about what Grandma been up to lately. O Allah! please protect grandma in your arms.
I'll write more soon.... see ya !
1 comment:
show la the flower! and ur room too! i'm sure it must be lovely! :)
Post a Comment