Thanks for the constants prayers from all of you... Ella's mother is now conscious after 3 days coma. She's awaken yesterday after undergoing major operation for her kidney. She do not have to go hemodialysis after this.
I'll continue designing this blog in the next two days... still look out for adorable photoshop brushes *rambang mata*
All this week I'd been busy doing some set-ups and decorating my office. My friends had brought in about 7 vases full with different type of flowers and I have one of the vase on my table. It's an orchid flowers with different genus (two flower in one vase) . One side is a white orchid and another side is a white - pale purple orchid. Damn I like it so much (although I don't own a "Green hands" unlike my friends)
Since I'm blogging with my laptop today... I can't upload my desk flower's picture for your viewance. The pictures is in my home desktop PC... huhuhu... Nantilah.. wait until my office is fully furnished, I'll snappy-snappy my office pictures.. *laugh*
The political situations now in Malaysia really heated up... I feel worried. May Allah save us and our country !
I'll continue designing this blog in the next two days... still look out for adorable photoshop brushes *rambang mata*
All this week I'd been busy doing some set-ups and decorating my office. My friends had brought in about 7 vases full with different type of flowers and I have one of the vase on my table. It's an orchid flowers with different genus (two flower in one vase) . One side is a white orchid and another side is a white - pale purple orchid. Damn I like it so much (although I don't own a "Green hands" unlike my friends)
Since I'm blogging with my laptop today... I can't upload my desk flower's picture for your viewance. The pictures is in my home desktop PC... huhuhu... Nantilah.. wait until my office is fully furnished, I'll snappy-snappy my office pictures.. *laugh*
The political situations now in Malaysia really heated up... I feel worried. May Allah save us and our country !
No comments:
Post a Comment