Oppsss... Digging The Past - Part 2 is now in Q for next posting. Sorry..
Make a way for CNBND part 5 !
I must admit that I'd left everything about Rock nearly 11 months.. and I'm completely "derailed" and not aware of new stories about Rock.
Few minutes ago.. I'd called one of my Mak Hayam Society (CM) yg tgh. dating with her own Bapak Hayam in KLCC katanya. Well, nothing important just asking what she went up to this week... and she told me this:-
Make a way for CNBND part 5 !
I must admit that I'd left everything about Rock nearly 11 months.. and I'm completely "derailed" and not aware of new stories about Rock.
Few minutes ago.. I'd called one of my Mak Hayam Society (CM) yg tgh. dating with her own Bapak Hayam in KLCC katanya. Well, nothing important just asking what she went up to this week... and she told me this:-
A: Mak Nyah, engko beli majalah *toot* nanti.. ada cerita best nak mampus !!!!
Me: Awat ?
A: Pasal Rock and Blue laa.... Pengakuan eksklusif katanyeerrr !!!
Me: Boleh caya ke ? Haku dah lama tak beli majalah *toot*.. rugi duit jer
A: Merks dah baca nyah.... ko boleh expect diorang bg expected statement... huh !!!
Me: Ala, bosannye.. apa lagi diorang tulis ?
A: Pasal Rock pegi bertapa (Cover !!!!)
Me: Aiks.. takkan diorang tatau dia pegi bertapa ?
A: Bukan... bukan... ala kau tau lah. Ko pehal nyah, ko dah hilang ingatan ke?
Me: Aaaa *tgh tangkap*.... aaaa... aku paham.. aku paham <-- lambat "Toyota Hilux" dak nie
A: Haa.... President Mak Hayam Society pun dah tau..
Me: Eh?
A: Nampak sgt. ko mmg betul bawak diri nyah.. President dah beli majalah tue gaks..
Me: Okeh.. okeh.. aku call dia jap lagi... Buh bye Nyahh !!!
A: Bub BYE !!!
*Calling* The Mak Hayam Society's President.....
Me: Hello !!!
B: Hello Miss Hayam the Ultimate Moderator.. long time no talk
Me: Hen ! Any story want to tell me ??
B: Aiya.. about Rock izzit ?... You're completely lost about Rock Hor ?? I'm laugh like hell after read it !
Me: Why ?
B: What a nonsense lah... He go "hibernate" coz Blue lah... you know it too..
Me: Let's presumed.
B: You know what, Rock is *censored*... he is *one paragraph gila punya censored*... He's gila want to hooked up with Blue... That Blue is *pecah telinga punya censored*.. What a *supernova punya censored*....
Me: Awat ?
A: Pasal Rock and Blue laa.... Pengakuan eksklusif katanyeerrr !!!
Me: Boleh caya ke ? Haku dah lama tak beli majalah *toot*.. rugi duit jer
A: Merks dah baca nyah.... ko boleh expect diorang bg expected statement... huh !!!
Me: Ala, bosannye.. apa lagi diorang tulis ?
A: Pasal Rock pegi bertapa (Cover !!!!)
Me: Aiks.. takkan diorang tatau dia pegi bertapa ?
A: Bukan... bukan... ala kau tau lah. Ko pehal nyah, ko dah hilang ingatan ke?
Me: Aaaa *tgh tangkap*.... aaaa... aku paham.. aku paham <-- lambat "Toyota Hilux" dak nie
A: Haa.... President Mak Hayam Society pun dah tau..
Me: Eh?
A: Nampak sgt. ko mmg betul bawak diri nyah.. President dah beli majalah tue gaks..
Me: Okeh.. okeh.. aku call dia jap lagi... Buh bye Nyahh !!!
A: Bub BYE !!!
*Calling* The Mak Hayam Society's President.....
Me: Hello !!!
B: Hello Miss Hayam the Ultimate Moderator.. long time no talk
Me: Hen ! Any story want to tell me ??
B: Aiya.. about Rock izzit ?... You're completely lost about Rock Hor ?? I'm laugh like hell after read it !
Me: Why ?
B: What a nonsense lah... He go "hibernate" coz Blue lah... you know it too..
Me: Let's presumed.
B: You know what, Rock is *censored*... he is *one paragraph gila punya censored*... He's gila want to hooked up with Blue... That Blue is *pecah telinga punya censored*.. What a *supernova punya censored*....
*I'm totally shocked with Miss President punya bitching.. kalah merks !!!!*
Me: Me already nasihatkan Rock... but he's totally pissed at me.. I guess I'd given advice in a wrong time la kot ;p
B: Really hor??.. how you know he pissed at you ?
Me: He "blacklisted" me... enough said.
B: Ceh... let him be like he wanted to be lah. You know I haven't meet with him too long edy.
Me: How about your sister?
B: Sshh.. she still trust that ol' fool lah... hahahahah
Me: Whhaaaaattt???. I tot you're the one that frenzied-core Rock.
B: Terbalik already.. I guess there's only two people who still loves him .. I'm outta from the list nuff said !!!
Me: Haish... he should take some time to think about this hor ?
B: He must !!... I'm reaching my house shortly. I'll SMS you that magazine's issue.
Me: Okay
B: Me must meet each other la... got lot's of story need to tell you.
Me: Will looking forward for it.
B: Ok Bye.. wait for my sms
Me: Sure.. Bye
B: Really hor??.. how you know he pissed at you ?
Me: He "blacklisted" me... enough said.
B: Ceh... let him be like he wanted to be lah. You know I haven't meet with him too long edy.
Me: How about your sister?
B: Sshh.. she still trust that ol' fool lah... hahahahah
Me: Whhaaaaattt???. I tot you're the one that frenzied-core Rock.
B: Terbalik already.. I guess there's only two people who still loves him .. I'm outta from the list nuff said !!!
Me: Haish... he should take some time to think about this hor ?
B: He must !!... I'm reaching my house shortly. I'll SMS you that magazine's issue.
Me: Okay
B: Me must meet each other la... got lot's of story need to tell you.
Me: Will looking forward for it.
B: Ok Bye.. wait for my sms
Me: Sure.. Bye
Few minutes onwards Miss Principals SMS me the magazine issue's and cover. I'm gonna buy it tomorrow..
I guess the truth hurts.... and if we can't fight the damages caused.. we become weak and weaker. Hope Rock will doing fine and learn to be a stronger man. There is something he needs to fix.
I think he knows it.
Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way.
I guess the truth hurts.... and if we can't fight the damages caused.. we become weak and weaker. Hope Rock will doing fine and learn to be a stronger man. There is something he needs to fix.
I think he knows it.
Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way.
The shadow of a day, will embrace the world in Grey and the sun will set for you !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment