Have you ever imagined you could find your old school notes and answering paper back in your secondary school. I have...
Calculating from my current age, the notes is now 8 years old !!! Still looking good.
The picture's above is a Mathematics "Section C answer guidance" (long calculation section) for SPM 2001 candidates. It's given by my sole teacher Mr. Naymatullah. Some people called him the lost Taliban. Long mustache, goatee and even wear shoes like Taliban people. Luckily he didn't wear turban.... if not, many people thinks he's not a Malaysian. He's also a handicapped person. He's actually walking "tempang". But I don't mind about his disabilities. Because for me he's a teacher with purest heart that I'd meet.
I think my I friend Izzati, (a blogger) agreed with me too. I think she do received this "answer guidance". Sorry Atie.. I forgot your classroom number.
I must say that the above notes is one of sacred things I'd received from the man himself. The best thing to possessed in SM Teknik Kuala Selangor (my boarding school). Include with this notes, he write his wisdom words to all his students as a prayer for our success. But I think I'd disappointed him a bit. I got B3 for Mathematics due to lack of focus on the paper after I'd received a news that someone that really closed to me mysteriously passed away during my SPM examination.
I think my I friend Izzati, (a blogger) agreed with me too. I think she do received this "answer guidance". Sorry Atie.. I forgot your classroom number.
I must say that the above notes is one of sacred things I'd received from the man himself. The best thing to possessed in SM Teknik Kuala Selangor (my boarding school). Include with this notes, he write his wisdom words to all his students as a prayer for our success. But I think I'd disappointed him a bit. I got B3 for Mathematics due to lack of focus on the paper after I'd received a news that someone that really closed to me mysteriously passed away during my SPM examination.
Evidence that shows that I'm quite good with Mathematics. ;p
Then.. I found this :-
Awww... my old school name-tag (cheh!!! now you know my real name... *laugh*) . I'd worn this before I move to boarding school in 2000. Before entering SMTKS, I studied in Kapar Girls School. Quite an active girl back at time when I was in Form 1 to Form 3. Not only I become a prefect, I also joined Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya (PRS).. going camping here and there. I do have a tough decision moment of wearing the special uniform made for this two tremendous job. Either wearing Maroon skirt (Prefect) or Silver-Gray skirt (Prefect).
To Ella, nope ! I'm not a good counselor and I've NO idea how I manage to "pujuk" U bila U merajuk... *laugh*
Mid year of Form 3 (1999) I finally quit Prefect and focused with PRS and my PMR exam. Thought that I can finally breathe in relief. Unfortunately, I need to lead the school Red Crescent Society as a junior commandant, cheh !
To Ella, nope ! I'm not a good counselor and I've NO idea how I manage to "pujuk" U bila U merajuk... *laugh*
Mid year of Form 3 (1999) I finally quit Prefect and focused with PRS and my PMR exam. Thought that I can finally breathe in relief. Unfortunately, I need to lead the school Red Crescent Society as a junior commandant, cheh !
Move on to 2002. I'm not surprised to find this in my locker. Old Eid-Mubarak Greeting cards from my fellow Diploma friends !!!!!!!!!! Most of them had lost contact with me. Not sure where are they now.... Sook Khim, Raja Munirah, Shikin, Fida, Annie Tham, Zura, Shatina just name few of them. If you in a consideration to give me Kad Raya this year.. don't hesitate to do so, I'll keep all the kad raya send by you *smile*
Finally, some hand notes that I'd wrote for my personal remembrance. This is just 20% of all my hand notes. I'd thrown out the rest because I'd own all my Diploma course original subject notes/writing and binding it perfectly as my collection . It's a habit of me to write a hand notes for my final exam. It works effectively... enough said *smile*
4 comments:
bad handwriting? u're not a doctor, are u marziah?
happy weekend to marziah!
hehe... Doctor hand writing is another level punya teruk..
Panggil Aziya jelah... kelakar lah guna nama penuh.. heheheh
Oh my god, you still keep all those stuff from good 'ol school days? Looks like you are a very active girl in school ;)
huhuhuu... nope... we're not in d same class, that one confirm! :) sbb u electrical, i civil lah! :P :P my math teacher, cekgu noraini... she's not that baik hati enuf-lah!! :P hahahahahhahaa.......
Post a Comment