I'm currently packing my luggage for tomorrow flight to KL. The break is over and the next Monday I'll back in my office *smile*.
Few days ago I start to miss my own bedroom, my PC, my car and my friends. It is a first time I think that my holidays looks pretty "long".. and I getting bored. It's not that I hate visiting relatives, but I really craving to have some private vacations with my parents, like visiting to Sepilok ke... Madai Waterfalls ke.. Gua Gomantong ke... Kundasang ke...
Dad's earlier plan is go to Kota Kinabalu via car from Sandakan. We will stop by at Kundasang first. Pretty exciting to hear that. Unfortunately he canceled the plan because of short vacation. Oh man.... I'm extremely bored !!!
I'll try upload some pictures on Sunday.. Not many shoot look exciting, just a humble raya pictures *sigh*
KL... here I come !!!
Few days ago I start to miss my own bedroom, my PC, my car and my friends. It is a first time I think that my holidays looks pretty "long".. and I getting bored. It's not that I hate visiting relatives, but I really craving to have some private vacations with my parents, like visiting to Sepilok ke... Madai Waterfalls ke.. Gua Gomantong ke... Kundasang ke...
Dad's earlier plan is go to Kota Kinabalu via car from Sandakan. We will stop by at Kundasang first. Pretty exciting to hear that. Unfortunately he canceled the plan because of short vacation. Oh man.... I'm extremely bored !!!
I'll try upload some pictures on Sunday.. Not many shoot look exciting, just a humble raya pictures *sigh*
KL... here I come !!!
1 comment:
I always dread coming back to KL after a long break in my hometown. *sigh*
Post a Comment