I'd accidentally forgot my own blog as this month "scheduled" me hectic working days. Not because lot's of Rumah Terbuka invitation (Hence, my family didn't do any open house this year). Since we back from Sabah, we all terus berpuasa sunat Syawal for 6 days. I think that this year Syawal does move pretty fast. Maybe because I'm not going many open house ;p. Just attending Ella's open house on October 18t and few friends house. It's good to see that Ella's mom is now getting healthy after devastating sickness 2 months ago.
Left: Ella's Mom, Me, Bro. Muhi and Ella
I'd upload pictures "Aidilfitri holidays" to Sabah in my Facebook and Friendster. If you already add me in your friendlist.. just surf my photo gallery ya. Sorry I couldn't upload all the picture in here due to save more storages for future picture uploads.. hehehhe..
I do have lot's of story to share with ya guys... but I couldn't write everything in one post... Will try to make it in few days ahead... For now, enjoy some pic of my "Aidilfitri holidays". See ya guys in the next chapter.
I do have lot's of story to share with ya guys... but I couldn't write everything in one post... Will try to make it in few days ahead... For now, enjoy some pic of my "Aidilfitri holidays". See ya guys in the next chapter.
One hour after deplane at Sandakan.. I'm going straight to Tawau via car.
Somewhere in Lahad Datu
My Grandmothers house in Kunak
Freakin cheap Brinjals.. Satu Ikat RM 5.00.. Bibik Ivan gonna love this.. haha
Mom at Kunak Fish Bazaar.. That is Laut Sulu you're looking at.
Me and my cuz in Tawau
Me and my little cuz in Sandakan Aiport.. before boarding
My dinner while in plane to LCCT from Sandakan
Shoot inside the plane.
Sunset above South China Sea.. My masterpiece. I'm loving this shoot.
2 comments:
Suasana kat kampung memang best kan?
Btw I thought you attended Ella the singer's open house hehehe
betul sifu...... walaupun it look decent...
bukan.. bukan Ella singer tue...
Post a Comment