Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh yes... I'm off the limit...

Previous week I'd posted my dissatisfaction over somebody... and I'm being off the limit anyway. Recently, the posting becomes BIG issue among the cliques. Without my knowing, other girl told me about it, because she was been told by others. Oh damn... it does makes me sulk for a while. I get the idea of whose is telling to who.

So I decided to delete the posting. But I know it will never end anyway. I'm gonna pay for the trouble I'd caused. I'm going to become a black sheep from now on. Maybe the next perceptions that people tells other about me is... "Oh no, be careful with Aziya, she's gonna write something shitty thing about you and us next time.... she is a silent evil !!!!"

If you ask me if I feel regret of posting the blog about it, I don't know... not that I haven't done this before. I don't like to make my blog in a private mode. Because I know not many people are interested to read my blog. But now I've to become a slave to my own blog ??? No more freedom of blogging lah jawabnye.

I don't understand, What's the difference between people talking shit in a group about me behind my back until I've to confront to the senior for explanation (that's another stories) and me for trying to express my dissatisfaction ... alone (although I'd express it to someone.. but only one). Oh wait... maybe I'd made it worse because I'll "tell" it to whole world.... oh my! I'm such an Evil Knievel.

To the Informer yang tak bergaji nie, why don't you show off your guts by telling me face to face. Why must you bitching it around with your group? Kau terasa dengan posting tue apahal? Kau pun tau aku bukan cerita pasal kau. Dah tahu tue diam-diam lah. Tinggi sangat spekulasi ko keluarkan. Ada aku bukak mulut cerita pasal aku tak puas hati dengan orang tue orang nie? Apa motif kau bukak mulut puaka kau bagi kepoh orang lain?. Ingat... what goes around comes around. Terima kasihlah atas segalanya....

I'm deeply sorry for those who offended by this, but you people did offended me many times and I don't mind if you want to clear the air or not. Oh I forgot, I'm a black sheep... no more pride for me. Let their thoughts about me floating in the atmosphere. I'm gonna shut my mouth and my wrinkled fingers. You happy now ??

Last week I'm derailed by my own emotion. I'm ready to apologize to the affected person.

1 comment:

reramarama said...

ouch! tot this kind of thing ada during our school time je... tak sangka plak in working life pon ada lagi!

banyakkan sabar... in life, it's hard for us to pleased everyone, and not everyone can accept us as who and what we are pun... at least, now u know, siapa can be ur kawan and lawan, rather than idup dalam keadaan yang mana u never know, siapa kawan and lawan... it's sad, but it's true... sometimes, mmg mcmni ja cara for u to understand other people...

and for those yang terikut2 and just believe in what drg dengar je, without judging the person from who we r and all, just let it be je... lambat laun, if u dipihak yang betul, benda akan jd baik balik...

sedeh je dengar... tapi...

i know u kuat... n no prob lah with this ppl! :) :)

bottom line, u kerja, gaji pun, buan drg yang bayar... :)

tgk +ve site, u dah tak yah pura2 n now suma tau that ur room, ada limit jugak for them... bukan main slambe redah je.... :) :)

no worries... :)