Hello all,
Many didn't know that I'd devoted myself to wear Slimming corset for about 4 weeks now. First few weeks, it was a devastating moment. I never wear a complete set girdle before... because I think that I might ended up feel "suffocated".
It is hard to say regarding the result after wear it for 4 weeks. I'm an obese type of body with extremely high bone mass. My bone mass measurement is suitable for guys with weight around 70-75kgs. Pretty huge of me. Lesser fat but a heavy boner.. hahaha. Seriously, I'd failed to sheds some weight until today.. but the body tones up pretty well. Not only I wear the biggest size among few cliques who wears the same corset in the office. I'm the one have the biggest "breast" measurement among them as well. Like duh!..... it's an asset (like what a friend thoughts until she said "watermelon"). I walk to the petrol station and many eyes were into my "curve" especially the breast. Like they haven't seen a big breast women before. Thank God I'd received my credit card. No more walking "sexily" to pay cash over the petrol.
So, this is basically how the girdle looks like. The no.1 brand in Malaysia., Hai-O Premium Beautiful. I paid RM100 for monthly installment.
This is not an easy task to wear this stuff in the first few weeks. So, my Mum is my daily victim just to help me hooking up the bra's. Imagined Mum murmured every single morning, complaining that my body size hasn't change. How I'd wasted my money to wear this. I have to bear my ears listening to her rants every morning. Until the 3rd week, I'm able to hook up the bra by myself. A very good achievement hehe....
Finally I feel comfortable wear this stuff.... and my back pain finally eased. I'm not promoting this... It is my personal thoughts....
Ahh... I'm feeling a little sleepy now. Hence, listening few tracks from Israel Kamakawiwo'ole while blogging does makes me swayed for a while... Like I having a good time in Hawaii. The sandy beaches, the wind blows, the music and the hunks.. hehehe. The good news is, I'm going to Port Dickson on 27th for a special course... awww, it is the right time because I really need the fresh air of the beaches.
p/s: I feel weird over my re-addiction with the song called Purple Rain (1984, extended version) by Prince.. I keep repeating this tracks everytime. ... I wonder why..why !!!!
Many didn't know that I'd devoted myself to wear Slimming corset for about 4 weeks now. First few weeks, it was a devastating moment. I never wear a complete set girdle before... because I think that I might ended up feel "suffocated".
It is hard to say regarding the result after wear it for 4 weeks. I'm an obese type of body with extremely high bone mass. My bone mass measurement is suitable for guys with weight around 70-75kgs. Pretty huge of me. Lesser fat but a heavy boner.. hahaha. Seriously, I'd failed to sheds some weight until today.. but the body tones up pretty well. Not only I wear the biggest size among few cliques who wears the same corset in the office. I'm the one have the biggest "breast" measurement among them as well. Like duh!..... it's an asset (like what a friend thoughts until she said "watermelon"). I walk to the petrol station and many eyes were into my "curve" especially the breast. Like they haven't seen a big breast women before. Thank God I'd received my credit card. No more walking "sexily" to pay cash over the petrol.
So, this is basically how the girdle looks like. The no.1 brand in Malaysia., Hai-O Premium Beautiful. I paid RM100 for monthly installment.
This is not an easy task to wear this stuff in the first few weeks. So, my Mum is my daily victim just to help me hooking up the bra's. Imagined Mum murmured every single morning, complaining that my body size hasn't change. How I'd wasted my money to wear this. I have to bear my ears listening to her rants every morning. Until the 3rd week, I'm able to hook up the bra by myself. A very good achievement hehe....
Finally I feel comfortable wear this stuff.... and my back pain finally eased. I'm not promoting this... It is my personal thoughts....
Ahh... I'm feeling a little sleepy now. Hence, listening few tracks from Israel Kamakawiwo'ole while blogging does makes me swayed for a while... Like I having a good time in Hawaii. The sandy beaches, the wind blows, the music and the hunks.. hehehe. The good news is, I'm going to Port Dickson on 27th for a special course... awww, it is the right time because I really need the fresh air of the beaches.
p/s: I feel weird over my re-addiction with the song called Purple Rain (1984, extended version) by Prince.. I keep repeating this tracks everytime. ... I wonder why..why !!!!

3 comments:
whoa! series ada effect seh? bagus ehh?
eeemmm...
tapi sengsara tuh nk pakai... sure nak kencing pon tahan... paling hazab, during prayer time... kot time period pakai, oksket kot?
chayyohh! :)
time period jgn pki pants dia...
so what? u wash it everyday? if you have a pair of it only?
Post a Comment