Monday, March 16, 2009

Bloom in the vein as it's........

Boy.... It's been more than a year I'd turn myself as a career woman. Few days ago, Abah handed over the Convocation letter for my Bachelor Degrees (Bsc. in BioMedicine). I can sense that he's happy while receiving the letter at his office. Mom is already seeking for a new tudong's to wear at the convocation next month. Finally after a long time waiting.... I'll wear the prestige "Chimere" @ academic robes for the second time. I hope that I'll have another opportunity to wear it again for Master's and PHD's convocation.. with God's will *smile*

Last year, I keep thinking that if I'd make a huge mistake by choosing to work instead of pursuing Master. My smile gone a lil' sour when seeing few friends went abroad and doing the Master's program and some of them doing MBBS. While me, earning myself some good money as I need to clear out few debts and enjoy myself (Yeah right.... ;p). But, I still "feels" that I'd left behind.

No..no.. I'm not tripping myself and let the envy cultivated the brain. My economical situation leads me to other options. I'm not ashamed to say that money that makes me go around... merry go around.. merry go around.... but now I'm a little bored (still I'm flat broke). In "grateful" I say to God that I don't want to be forever like this. There is something missing in my purpose of life. Not something that leads to becoming greed and powerful. There is something about "Medical Research" that needs me grow new passion and keep learning.

Seeing my other cliques that holds her Degree few years back and still doesn't have an opportunity to furthering her study in Master and she's "dying" to do it to. But the opportunity weren't on her side until today.

My cliques say enjoy your life while you can before you're ready to commit yourself in relationship (it sound like a commit suicide to me). 30's in the new 20's (because in your 20's you're still flat broke and shamelessly mama's boy / daddy's girl, in 30's if you're still looks spoil like a children.. please smack your ass ).

I don't consider myself as daddy's girl because both Abah and me, we are always have something to argue. By the age 16, I'd decided to study abroad and he's disappoint over my decision. By the age of 18, it is me who still decide to choose my study path. (The decision is very crucial as the I'm entering a different field from my SPM background which is entering Medical Research instead of doing Electric & Electronic Engineering in SPM). Although I've to bear with study loan afterward. Abah had sold his motorcycle for the pre-science fees before I get the full loan and Abah pays the monthly car loan for 4 years until I'd take it over few months ago.

In few teens blog I'd read quietly, they mostly rants about an itsy-bitsy assignment had nearly screwed their mind for not "having a free time". What about Le Grand assignment, what will happened if you pursuing Master's or Phd's? Assignment will comes to you like flies and maggots. Interesting thing that I found that sometimes the teens wondered why in the heck their choose that particular field for their Diploma's or Degree's and how they feel regret of doing it? Please children.. take a deep breath and always remember that you'll stop learning until the day you're death... a real death, not "legally death" to allow you to be vitrificate with Cryonics Dewar full with liquid nitrogen in hope you'll extend your live and get your "disease" cured in the future. Reminds me of Vanilla Sky thou'.....

My eye brow's raise as some teenager crying in vein because that when they had done bad in SPM makes them loosing a "friends" and "worlds":. WTF ??? I'm doing bad in SPM too (although none subject's fails) and I get back up from after a harsh judgment. Just leave those nincompoop and force yourselves to work better and better for your future undertakings.

I'm not praising myself. As I've gotten a little "cuckoo" for doing my Diploma and Degree in 5 years non-stop. Ignored for not having a "good time".......

Okay... okay.. I lied... I'm having a good time... I'd become Vince Chong's paparooootzziiiss for 5 years and retired. Pity.... Something that I do for fun <---- Duh... it's still something fun to do ;p Within this two months many of my cliques starting to show their interest of direct selling. Wallets, bags, slimming girdle (Like I'm wearing currently), textiles and many. Some had shown their remarkable progress and some are still doing it slowly. Me, still watching and learned few things from them. At the moment I'm not interested with the direct selling stuff specifically MLM. I'm trying hard not to get influence on the wrong side of this kind of business. The good thing is, if you really focused with MLM... you're gonna be damn rich. More than our Prime Minister or few CEO's wages. Within 2 years you're already switch to a brand new car. A lament tag-line for MLM. MLM people loves to take their picture and show off with their eye popping car... you'll see it on the brochure and paper at least. Oh... talked about their face smirks , now go ordered your gold platted casket...... opppsss ;-p Now.. let me dream to be rich... muhahhahhhahh

No comments: