Monday, March 30, 2009

Code Name: Bitch Next Door - Wedding invitation card massacre...

Hi readers,

My best friends Ella will get married on 25th April and we both are busy distributing her weds invitation card to people that she knows and some VVIPs. Yesterday evening, one "tragedy" had struck Ella and I. After that moment happened, I nearly can't drive home as it really saddens me. But I've gotten the strength after that and drove home safely.

Some friends that befriend us for several years might get this idea on the thing I will share below and few of them surprised of our courage for coming to this particular person house. Yes, we have serious difficulties to send Ella's wedding card to this specific person. The person that we had shared our time and passion just to support him (A) for several years.

At first, Ella disagrees with the idea of sending her wedding card to A. We both of us know that the chance that we might be left standing like dummies outside A's house are 90%, and the other 10% is they might "halau" us in front of their neighbor. I should admit that our current relationship as fans of A are in the worst stage (I think so). We don't have any idea on why he is "telling" one interview show that we missed him dearly. Excuse me Mr. A, the reality is you aren't missing us for inch.
The reason of why Ella had to send the weddings card to A is to FULFILL her mother wish to see A and his family come to her daughter wedding. Ella is strongly disagreed with her mother wish as she 'knows" the disaster might happen. But her mom keeps saying this:-

"Biarlah orang benci kita, tapi kita jangan benci orang. Tak apalah kalau dia tak datang. sekurang-kurangnya dengan memberi kad kahwin tue tandanya kita tetap menghormati orang yang pernah hadir dalam hidup kita and pernah melayan kita dengan baik"

I was in doubt at the moment, but I finally decide to support Ella's courage by bringing her to A's house just to handed the card by hand (It's a VVIP card). At that moment, I thought that if I manage to see A face to face, it will be my "ultimate" last meet with him as I actually did leave the fan club 2 years ago. But, I'm doing this as in honor of Ella's mom request as she treats me nicely for a few years and taking care of Ella while we are out for fun.

To cut this story as short as possible, I'd arrived at A's house around 5 p.m and the clouds is heavy. I wonder if I could have much time to handed over the card as the rain might come out faster than I thought. Ella decides to stay in the car as she afraid the plan will not work. Okay, I help her to hand over the card to A. I went to the main gate and press the electric bell. I saw A's maid washing dishes in the kitchen... I thought, okay lah she will take the card and pass over to the family. Maybe nobody's home except her...

I don't remember how many times I'd press the electric bell and I think I'd wait outside for 15 minutes. The maid didn't come out from the house. Pretty weird.... I sense that she got an "order" from the family for not to come out to see me.

I went back to my car and Ella said she saw A's little brother is cooking while I press the button. He saw me waiting at the gate and decided to turn off the gas stove and left. Either he wants to see me or just left and hide.

With my other courage comes in, I walk down to the basement gate. I completely forgot that the family owns 3 dogs and it's their DOGS barking at me and luckily the gate is tightly closed. Kalau tak mati aku kena timpa dengan hanjeng yang besar-besar tue.

I saw A's car, his father's car and his brother's car.... Not sure if they at home.

I really pissed with it and I decide to stand still and let the dogs continue barking. God is my witness, the dogs barking pretty loud. I don't mind waiting like that. Sakit hati aku diorang buat macam nie. Aku tak peduli kalau orang tengok aku macam "pencuri kantoi ngan hanjeng". By that time, rintik-rintik hujan dah turun and I'm confused and sober.

The maid finally pops out her head from the windows and asked me to go back to the second gate, the place that I'd wait for 15 minutes for no motherfucking sense. Aku fikir dia nak keluar dan ambil card. Tapi......

I've to wait for another minute and the maid only shows off her heads at the door and ask me what the heck I'm coming here for. I said that I want to hand over Ella's wedding to A's family. The maid said to leave the card on the floor near the gate and somebody will take it. Aiseymen... why the maid can't go out and take the card personally? kena curfew tiba2 ke because the girl named AZIYAMARCEE was at the gate? look helplessly to give her best friend wedding invitation card to the family that we had actually meet and chat before? I feel really disappointed. I got the strong feeling that they had ordered the maid for not coming out and leave me in suspiciously and shame.

By leaving the card on the floor and the rain will come out next few minutes. Both Ella and I went away from the residents in speechless and disbelief. We already know the consequences of doing this, but we didn't expect to be THIS bad. We called up few CM's friends from the club and they are surprised by what had just happened. One of them said that

"If I were you, I will not give my wedding card to him... this is suck !!!"

As I said it above, we doing this to "fulfill" Ella's mother wish. After this incident, Ella decides not to tell her mom of what had happened. Worried if her mother's health condition worsen.

I don't know if A and family read this post. But if they did, I just want to say sorry for disturbing your family from the first time I'd meet you (if we had) and I'm sorry if I'd hurt you guys. But as we speak, after the incident I'm no longer can meet you guys, I'd walk away from your son's life and I couldn't declare myself as a Belovedfans anymore. I just come to your house for other people's hope. Not Ella's and me. I hope you understand. I'd owed my life and feels that I'm that somebody that didn't deserve to respect all. It's okay... I'm worthless for you anyway.

To A, all the best for your future undertakings and I'm glad that you're finally meet your true love. Semoga berbahagia dengan si dia...

2 comments:

ella medusa said...

i don't care if they read my comment..yeah..mak aku mmg nice and baik hati orangnya..tp aku tidak..
i reaaly dissapointed what happened k..i already knew this will happen..tp aku tak sanggup nak ckp ngn mak aku yg si A and few of CM club ada krisis..aku wat bodooooo jer bila maak aku tnya pasal mamat nie..

one more thing..yg buat aku rasa nak ckp Motherf*** kat dorang nie..they way they treat me n marcee..ko takut sangat ke A nmpk kitorg mcm nampak HANTU??!!! ..of course i'm angry!!terpaksa fullfill my mum wish utk ko wlaupun aku tahu apa akan berlaku..maaflah..aku tak sanggup nak tipu mak aku yg aku dah bg kad kat ko kononnya walhal tidak..aku takut kantoi ngn mak aku nnt..paraiiii aku..dan aku tak suka u assume us n layan us like HANJENG!!!ditakdirkan aku jumpa ko lagi sekali..nasib ko arr yer..sumpah aku takkan maafkan ko dunia akhirat!!

p/s : ingat skiet..bukan ko sorg yg aku invite2..kawan2 ko pun ada..jd jgn ingat ko DIVA sgt yer..aku nie kenangkan mak aku ajer tau..mak aku! :(
kawan bapak aku yg lagi VVIP pun tak layan begini rupa..sumpah aku sedih ngn ko..takperla..ada ubi ada batas..tuhan byr cash..ko tggu jer lah...aku nak tgk hebat mana ko boleh pergi..GOOD LUCK!

~Ati_Hime~ said...

kurang ajar betul..sakit ati aku bile bace part letak kad atas lantai nnt ade org ambik kan..what the hell??? mandrem kan jek org cm nih..lyn org cm sampah..bagus sgt ke?